Multiple Storefronts In Multi-Vendor

The price of MVE+ is really not reasonable! most of its features can be found in cheap addons or developed in-house ... it does not even include the Multi-Storefronts option which is a default feature in Magento CE (the Free edition) ..

Can this really be done? Not only to have separate stores for separate vendors, but also separate storefronts like in the Ultimate Edition, with multiple vendors in them? Essentially, this is Multi-Vendor for Multiple Niches, or let's call it Multi-Vertical Marketplace.

So far we have only the Subdomain Addon of Webkul wich assigns a separate subdomain for the store page of the paying vendors, but does not stay on that subdomain when you browse the products of the chosen vendor.

I think it is possible. But quite complex code modification is required. Most possibly it will be required to edit core files

Hi,

I hope if we can have this solution in CS-Cart ..

I hope if we can have this solution in CS-Cart ..

We can have it even now, at least for the front-ends, if we invest in developing the appropriate mod_rewrite technology, and rewrite the root categories of our present catalog into sub-domains, or even independent domains. This technology will not affect any of the CS-Cart files. This will be kind of advanced SEO module, capable of everything that is now missing in the standard SEO and addons.

Hi Imago ..

Hmmm the idea of having multiple-storefront for our marketplace aims to target customers based on their locations .. so the payment methods + shipping methods+ language + currencies + promotions + banners + pages will be part of the sub storefront .. (Beside delivering local SEO in google search engine)

ALL of the Marketplace Storefronts will have ONE database (Same Vendors + Same catalog)

For example:

www.abc.com (International Marketplace Storefront)

in.abc.com (Sub Marketplace Storefront for Indian customers and promotions )

SAME like CS-Cart Ultimate, but the MV

Hi, Jamalla

This can be done if you have different languages and all categories, pages and blocks properly translated. Also different domains for different locations and languages. For instance

www.abcd.in for India and all English speaking countries

www.abcd.sa for all Arabic

www.abcd.ru for all Russian

www.abcd.eu for German, Austrian and Swiss

www.abcd.es for all Spanish speaking countries

Vendors and customers can choose their currency for both submitting products and the frontend.

Hi, Jamalla

This can be done if you have different languages and all categories, pages and blocks properly translated. Also different domains for different locations and languages. For instance

www.abcd.in for India and all English speaking countries
www.abcd.sa for all Arabic
www.abcd.ru for all Russian
www.abcd.eu for German, Austrian and Swiss
www.abcd.es for all Spanish speaking countries

Vendors and customers can choose their currency for both submitting products and the frontend.

But how about the payment and shipping and local banners ? how can we specify them for a domain ?

Payment and shipping is not your problem. This is on the vendors side. Let them select their methods.

As for the promotions, this is also their task. You only allow them access to the promotions module.

Unfortunately, most of the features, you need for doing all this, are available only in MV Plus.

Payment and shipping is not your problem. This is on the vendors side. Let them select their methods.

As for the promotions, this is also their task. You only allow them access to the promotions module.

Unfortunately, most of the features, you need for doing all this, are available only in MV Plus.

You've already developed this ? I am very interested, please PM me, thanks !

You've already developed this?

Yes. Four languages on four different domains. There is no special module, but some simple php files will be needed, along with more elaborate rewrite rules. Everything should be translated, esp. the categories and the pages.

You will also need a number of add-ons to manage the SEO Templates, SEO Tags, GeoIP Currency and Languages.

It's a hard work to do, and it's better to start from the scratch - as all SEO names will be rewritten and you will loose the old index coverage with Google, probably even be penalized for some duplicates if the rewrite rules are not covering the entire site.

If you still want to continue, please, feel free to contact me.

And, yes, some of the add-ons to be purchased will have to be licensed for all domains to work properly.

Can this really be done? Not only to have separate stores for separate vendors, but also separate storefronts like in the Ultimate Edition, with multiple vendors in them? Essentially, this is Multi-Vendor for Multiple Niches, or let's call it Multi-Vertical Marketplace.

So far we have only the Subdomain Addon of Webkul wich assigns a separate subdomain for the store page of the paying vendors, but does not stay on that subdomain when you browse the products of the chosen vendor.

We have developped an addon for multivendor that enables each categories to be hosted on a different domain.

I guess this can be extended to MV.

Seems that this will be a new add-on in the future MVE

https://youtu.be/9BeWJMk24CQ?t=679