• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Latest Stable Version Of Cs Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Mr.Croquet
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:22 PM #1

We are currently running Cart V4.3.1 and need to upgrade to fix a known bug. We use a theme named Summit. It's a responsive theme from cscarttemplates.com. Any thoughts on which version to upgrade to that is proven stable and reasonably bug free?

Capcha Security

I've read other posts where the Capcha security causes a road block for customers to check out. And it can't be turned off. Is that true?

Anything else to be wary of in upgrading?

• imago
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:27 PM #2

You can turn it off in the Addons if causing trouble. Today came out the last stable 4.9.3 SP4. You will need it if you use the Google services as some of them will be closed next month.

Summit is a very nice theme. Does it also have SVG and adaptive layout. Would you mind sending me a PM with link to your site?

Thank you

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18798 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:33 AM #3

We vote for 4.9.3 SP4 too. But please ask theme developers if their theme is compatible with this version. Possibly, theme should be updated too

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• imago
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:19 PM #4

We vote for 4.9.3 SP4 too. But please ask theme developers if their theme is compatible with this version. Possibly, theme should be updated too

Have you seen something like that somewhere else? I mean the Product Layout

ultima-showcase-image.jpg

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18798 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:53 PM #5

Have you seen something like that somewhere else? I mean the Product Layout

Product layout on your image and on their demo look different

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• imago
  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:57 PM #6

Product layout on your image and on their demo look different

To me they are the same

do2bkJ.jpg

But the idea was that you can construct your product page, which is impossible when using the Main content block only.

• Mr.Croquet
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:15 PM #7

I've been reassured by the theme developer that the Summit theme works with the latest version of CS Cart. Thanks to all for your input here. We're excited to get to incorporate all the latest features.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3229 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:39 AM #8

I am post poning upgrades till cscart introduce new checkout

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18798 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 08:00 AM #9

To me they are the same

But the idea was that you can construct your product page, which is impossible when using the Main content block only.

Hm. I see this

http://prntscr.com/mbx21d

Just an idea - take part of code from the default product template and put to the HTML block with SMARTY support

Someone created such a module recently

• Mr.Croquet
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 05:13 PM #10

We have no choice but to upgrade from 4.3.1 because of a known bug that was effecting our currency functionality. Push came to shove when our UPS real time quotes started coming in at twice the amount they should have been. That is, a package that should have cost $40 was being quoted to the customer at $80+   Needless to say, we've been loosing sales on those customers who didn't call to find out why the shipping was so outrageous.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18798 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:30 AM #11

Did you try to contact support team  and ask to provide you with the fix of the issue with currency?