Authorize.net Md5 Phasing Out

Received this today. What's the plan?

Authorize.Net is phasing out the MD5 based transHash element in favor of the SHA-256 based transHashSHA2. The setting in the Merchant Interface which controls the MD5 Hash option will be removed by the end of January 2019, and the transHash element will stop returning values at a later date to be determined.
We have identified that you have this feature configured and may be relying on MD5 based transHash in transaction responses for verifying the sender is Authorize.Net.
Please contact and work with your web developer or solutions provider to verify if you are still utilizing MD5 based hash and if still needed to move to SHA-256 hash via Signature Key.
Please refer your developer or solution provider to our Transaction Hash Upgrade Guide for more details and information on this change.

As far as I can see in the code, the transaction hash is not checked in the current integration with CS-Cart (AIM). So it should not be a problem

I'm currently on version 4.7.1.SP2

I don't want to upgrade yet because I have a lot of custom work done and don't have the time to check every thing after upgrading.

So, how would I check in my current version if this Authorize.Net update will impact my site?

I'm currently on version 4.7.1.SP2

I don't want to upgrade yet because I have a lot of custom work done and don't have the time to check every thing after upgrading.

So, how would I check in my current version if this Authorize.Net update will impact my site?

Transaction hash is not checked in your version as well

Hi

I am on 4.6.3 and i show MD5 hash value: to enter. does this mean i cant use this as i dont want to upgrade as im happy on this version.

I just signed up for autherize.net. Should i just cancel and go with another processor.

If i have to change proceesors i there one recommends for my version.

lmk