• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multi-Vendor Upgrade, Question About B2B Functionality Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ianbong
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:12 AM #1

1. Can multi-vendor upgrade to multi-vendor plus after purchasing?

2. I intend to set up a medical supplies ecommerce platform. A lot of my potential venvdors are seeking to expand their operations overseas. Does cs-cart have a "request quotation" or enquiry feature similar to drugdu.com or alibaba?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:09 AM #2

Can multi-vendor upgrade to multi-vendor plus after purchasing?

As a reseller, we offer such upgrade at USD 2000 (lowest possible price)

I intend to set up a medical supplies ecommerce platform. A lot of my potential venvdors are seeking to expand their operations overseas. Does cs-cart have a "request quotation" or enquiry feature similar to drugdu.com or alibaba?

As far as I remember, there were such addons on the marketplace

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• imago
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:18 AM #3

2. I intend to set up a medical supplies ecommerce platform. A lot of my potential venvdors are seeking to expand their operations overseas. Does cs-cart have a "request quotation" or enquiry feature similar to drugdu.com or alibaba?

1. You can, but the question is who will give you 3 months dedicated support with this upgrade.

2. You can possibly ask the developer to modify this add-on
https://marketplace....e-an-offer.html

The other way is to add a new Tab "Request Quote" to all products.

But if you mean a standard RFQ, this will require an entirely new Tender add-on.

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:00 AM #4

1. Yes, it's possible. You should buy upgrade of your license. And just set the new Multi-Vendor Plus license in your Multi-Vendor installation. So there is no need to reinstall the store and make some tech works. 

Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:40 AM #5

• imago
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:17 AM #6

Better stay with MV.

• jasonnur
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:29 PM #7

Can Multi vendor turns into multi vendor plus? pls tell me

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:03 PM #8

Can Multi vendor turns into multi vendor plus? pls tell me

Yes. As an official reseller, we offer such upgrade at USD 2000.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2687 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:19 PM #9

As the official reseller of CS-Cart we have the same lowest prices on MultiVendor and MultiVendor Plus. Contact us

In addition, we have a modification "Request a quote", that expends the standard functionality and make it possible to work with quote features on CS-Cart store. 

Best regards,

Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

Posted 29 April 2019 - 02:20 PM #10

Better stay with MV.

I have multivendor, and I am considering to buy multivendor plus. Why do you say better stay with multivendor?

Regards

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:44 PM #11

He was probably trying to say that some features of MV Plus can be added as add-ons. Still, having functionality as part of the platform is more secure and reliable.

Could you tell us a little more about your project? We have extended the experience with MV projects. At least we can provide some basic consulting.

AWS Cloud hosting for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

by Simtech Development - CS-Cart certified hosting provider

free installation & migration | free 24/7 server monitoring | free daily backups | free SSL | and more...

• imago
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:18 PM #12

some features of MV Plus can be added as add-ons.

This is one of the reasons. As for the functional integrity, or extended integral functionality, what you get in one place, say, Direct Payments to Vendors, is taken away by turning other important features inoperable, like Bonus Points, RMA, etc.

Besides, there is an MV Ultimate knocking on the door...