• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Allowing A User To Edit Multiplte Storefront Admins Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:38 PM #1

HI

I need to be able to allow a usergroup to be able to edit products in the admin on some of my storefronts in my multistore setup.

But I am unable to figure out how to share only some of the admins. I have six stores but want a perticular user to be able to add products/ share products etc between only two storefront and have no access to view or edit info in others.

Any suggestions.

Alan

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:01 PM #2

I think that would require some very specific custom programming.  Not a big job, but would be very "static" in nature and if you wanted to adjust it in the future, you'd probably have to go back in the code to do so.

I'd think the best way would be to make a particular usergroup applicable only to your desired storefronts.  It would be denied for others.  But would have to analyze it in more detail with a good use-case.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18677 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:12 AM #3

Agree, it is not possible out of the box

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.