Using 2 Cs-Cart Ecommerce Platforms As Business Model

Hello,

After long thinking, I ended up with a business solution to install two cs-cart platforms on different domains. The reason is to add and mange the approved products in the first platform (online store). in the second platform, I want to mange the procurement for my vendors.

So, is there a script can be created or any other way to link and synchronize the data between the two platforms such as APIs and EDIs or CSV file?

The business requirement is to automate the combining of all sales orders that have been created as a result of the customer purchases in the first platform at 8 am every day. Then using the second platform to create orders to my vendors based on the products purchased in the the first platform.

Otherwise we need to do it manually.!

Any advise will be really appreciated.

Hello Asasat

Do you have two separate instances with separate databases or one with two storefronts?

I think that you need to write a script run from CRON which will prepare this task.

Best regards

Robert.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "procurement for my vendors"?

It sounds like you are going to have vendors that don't hold their own inventory but need to "fulfill" from some other source (may want to verify this business model with your payment provider - could violate many of their T&C's).

Not clear to me why you want/need two separate sites versus using a combination of Suppliers and Vendors on a single MVE platform.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "procurement for my vendors"?

It sounds like you are going to have vendors that don't hold their own inventory but need to "fulfill" from some other source (may want to verify this business model with your payment provider - could violate many of their T&C's).

Not clear to me why you want/need two separate sites versus using a combination of Suppliers and Vendors on a single MVE platform.

Looks like a model with common products for vendors.

https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.9.x/user_guide/addons/common_products/index.html