• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Items Id, Product Id's & Product Codes Rate Topic   - - - - -

• baptiste
  • Trial users
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:30 PM #1

Hi,

Where can we find all our product ID's & Items ID. I need them to map fields for an addon that works with items ID instead of working with product ID/Product codes.

In which table of my DB can I find all this information ?

Thanks !

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18673 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:06 AM #2

Product ID can be found in the cscart_products table

Item ID id generated on the fly. It takes into account product ID, selected options and additional parameters from addons. You can check the fn_generate_cart_id function in the app/addons/fn.cart.php file

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:25 PM #3

The "items" in an order are located in the cscart_order_details table and are referenced by 'order_id'.  For carts, they are in cscart_user_session_products.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.