Front End Vendor Functions

I am in need of a marketplace with simple front end functions where vendors can add/view/delete existing product listings, and access their customer messages. This could be added on to the my account dropdown, or a separate dropdown.

Is this something that can be done in CS-Cart? From what I can find it's not available, however I would have hoped it would be a pretty easy change to make.

I am in need of a marketplace with simple front end functions where vendors can add/view/delete existing product listings, and access their customer messages. This could be added on to the my account dropdown, or a separate dropdown.

Is this something that can be done in CS-Cart? From what I can find it's not available, however I would have hoped it would be a pretty easy change to make.

Hello!

If you mean vendor actions at the storefront, then yes, it can be done, but changes are not easy. Custom development is required.

I am in need of a marketplace with simple front end functions where vendors can add/view/delete existing product listings, and access their customer messages.

You need another system. In CS-Cart, there is not even a link to the backend on the my account dropdown menu. You will be charged $35 for such a link, so an entire frontend for the vendor would COST.

Checkout Webkul's frontend bridge add-on.

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/site-management/cs-cart-multi-vendor-bridge.html