• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problem Getting Authorize.net Integrated ... Need Help! Rate Topic   - - - - -

• MFD
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:32 PM #1

I could really use some help, folks!

First, before I even had a merchant account set up, I did a mock purchase to see what would happen, entering  my CC info as one normally would. To my surprise, I got a "order confirmed" message! The  order also showed up on the back and and I got an email confirmation of the order as well.

Now, I just established a merchant account which uses Authorize.net for the payment gateway. I entered the Login and the Transaction Key (and left the "Payment Category" set to the  default "Credit  Card") in the configure tab.  I then tried to  make an actual small purchase (with both my store and my Authorize.net account set to "Live")

The transaction definitely went through and was approved by Authorized.net. However, on the CS-Cart interface, I get a "Sorry,  Service Unavailable" pop up.  The  order also does  not show up in the back end either.

I noticed that there was an "MD 5 Hash Value" field, so I called Authorize.net and they walked me through how to get this setting (athough the rep said they were going to be phasing it out in a few months anyway).  I  also told him all of the above and he's convinced it's a shopping cart issue.

I tried both "authorize only" as well as "authorize  and capture" settings. Same result in both cases.

What am I doing wrong?

Best,

Michael D.

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3200 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:33 AM #2

I could really use some help, folks!

First, before I even had a merchant account set up, I did a mock purchase to see what would happen, entering  my CC info as one normally would. To my surprise, I got a "order confirmed" message! The  order also showed up on the back and and I got an email confirmation of the order as well.

Now, I just established a merchant account which uses Authorize.net for the payment gateway. I entered the Login and the Transaction Key (and left the "Payment Category" set to the  default "Credit  Card") in the configure tab.  I then tried to  make an actual small purchase (with both my store and my Authorize.net account set to "Live")

The transaction definitely went through and was approved by Authorized.net. However, on the CS-Cart interface, I get a "Sorry,  Service Unavailable" pop up.  The  order also does  not show up in the back end either.

I noticed that there was an "MD 5 Hash Value" field, so I called Authorize.net and they walked me through how to get this setting (athough the rep said they were going to be phasing it out in a few months anyway).  I  also told him all of the above and he's convinced it's a shopping cart issue.

I tried both "authorize only" as well as "authorize  and capture" settings. Same result in both cases.

What am I doing wrong?

Hello!

When you see "Sorry,  Service Unavailable" pop up, you can find the issue in the page code. Please send this error here.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18675 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:29 AM #3

Check server error logs. Error should be logged there

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:45 PM #4

You can right-click the Service Unavailable page and then select 'inspect'.  The html shown should have comments related to the exception that was generated.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• MFD
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:06 PM #5

Problem solved. Thanks for the input guys!

Best,

Michael D.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4426 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 09:32 PM #6

Problem solved. Thanks for the input guys!

Please share the solution so that if others search for the same problem, they can see a possible path to a solution

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• MFD
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:55 PM #7

Please share the solution so that if others search for the same problem, they can see a possible path to a solution

Turns out the problem was due to another add-on causing mischief.

I gave the inventory managment software "Order hive" a test drive, and there was a line of code in it that was causing the error. 

Best,

Michael D.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4426 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:29 PM #8

thanks

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2