Sms Integration

I want to build a addon for SMS api integration...so can anyone help me?

i know there is so many add on s in marketplace.but i want to make a new transactional sms addons.

so if anyone knows than help me.

Thanks

It will be service dependent. I.e. it depends on what sms server you intend to use.

Unfortunately there are no standards related to SMS so each provider has their own concept of how to handle sms requests/responses.

But as a simple example, you might look at the sms_notifications addon.

Our team can help you with this integration. Feel free to contact us

Hi,

We are here to help you with this. Please share your requirements with us so we can better assist you. You can write to us at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/

Thanks!

I want to build a new transactional sms addons.

You need to be paid by SMS or just to send an SMS to verify/confirm the transaction?

I want to build a addon for SMS api integration...so can anyone help me?

i know there is so many add on s in marketplace.but i want to make a new transactional sms addons.

so if anyone knows than help me.

Thanks

Dear,

We are happy and ready to help you for your CS-Cart SMS API integration services. We already integrated with more than 30+ CS-Cart Stores on SMS API services.

Do you want to implement SMS like Order Status SMS, Registration welcome SMS, Any kind of OTP SMS?

Do you have SMS API services with you else looking |SMS API as well?

We are happy and ready to help you for all kind of CS-Cart Customization and Design works, Please feel free to Us at www.abssoft.co.in and www.cs-cart-india.com

Thank you.

Kumar. S

ABSSoft - CS-Cart India Authorized Resellers.

Phone/Whatsapp :- +919894564630

Email:- Sales@abssoft.co.in | Skyepe:- abs.soft

Follow Us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn

We are also at your service! Contact us.

Our team is working with CS-Cart since 2010 and we have launched many successful projects on this platform.

Best regards,

Alt-team.