• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Promotion Code To Buy A Product Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:02 PM #1

Dear members.

I am looking for the following functionality.

By default you can assign a promotion code to a customer in CS-Cart.

I didn't want to use the code for discount. But the possibility to buy the product. Without the code the product cannot be ordered (shopping basket off).

See screenshot:

See image.

Attached Thumbnails

• buy-product-with-code.jpg

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18673 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:09 PM #2

I am afraid, it is not possible without code modifications

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:50 PM #3

Are you wanting them to enter a code?  Or can you use usergroups?

Usergroups can be used to define what products are available to what customers and what are not.  This works well if their classification is not unique.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 15 December 2018 - 07:16 AM #4

Yes the option for groups is also workable but then we need create a group for each user. That's about 300 groups in our situation.

At product level you can indicate a group for availability. The best thing would be if you could also select a user here.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:43 PM #5

I'm obviously missing something if you need to create a 1-1 relationship.

I would think that having product A and product B be only for UG1 and product C being only for UG2, that customers who are in UG1 will see product A and B and customers in UG2 will see product C.  Customers in both usergroups would see both.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• webkul
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:42 PM #6

Hello!

You want to use the promotion code to purchase the product, which can achieve through some modifications.

Please discuss this here.

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote