Currencies

Dear All,

Have a question about a currencies. My primary currency is GBP £ , we have vendors who selling in other countries and currencies for example Euros. So, when they creating product they meant to sell in their currency euros. But on product creation shows PRICE(£). Is this bug or how it works MV?

Documentation says:

Price—base product price in your store’s primary currency. Prices in other currencies are converted automatically, according to the exchange rate that you specify. All calculations are done in the primary currency.

Is it possible that vendors from other countries can input their selling currency for price?

Regards

Please check 3rd party addons on the marketplace which allow to use different currencies per product

Hi,

There are some third-party add-ons which will help you to achieve this, Even we can help you and for this, we can discuss here.

Please take a look at GeoIP Currencies

Please check 3rd party addons on the marketplace which allow to use different currencies per product

I wonder how Filter Price will function with so many absolute values. 10 (in Euro) will be 75 times less than 750 (in Rbl) and equal to 10 (pounds).

I wonder how Filter Price will function with so many absolute values. 10 (in Euro) will be 75 times less than 750 (in Rbl) amd equal to 10 (pounds).

Unfortunately, it do not know how these 3rd party addons work

Have a question about a currencies. My primary currency is GBP £

Is it possible that vendors from other countries can input their selling currency for price?

Regards

Just installed the Product Currency addon of cs-commerce.com It does everything right, up to the import in specific currency. Sorting and filtering are also OK. See my review on marketplace.cs-cart.com

Thank you for sharing your experience

Just installed the Product Currency addon of cs-commerce.com It does everything right, up to the import in specific currency. Sorting and filtering are also OK. See my review on marketplace.cs-cart.com

Yes, I have bought this addon already.

Thanks for advises and suggestions.

That addon works great with products but what about delivery charge currency? Now vendor can choose his currency for products but the delivery charge still main currency of marketplace.

Any advise please.

That addon works great with products but what about delivery charge currency? Now vendor can choose his currency for products but the delivery charge still main currency of marketplace.

Any advise please.

Right now was wondering about the same, but thought the client ordered in the main currency and default language...

We also have a "Currency IP" add-on that can be changed due to the client's demands.

Have any questions? Contact in Skype - altteam.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Now vendor can choose his currency for products but the delivery charge still main currency of marketplace.

Any advise please.

I have tested it with 5 currencies and 4 languages. The buyer should select the right language and the correct currency, then the delivery charge is converted to what has been chosen.

So one or another Currency GeoIP must indeed be installed to help buyers use the right currency.

Only problem remaining - if problem at all - is that the order is sent to PayPal in the default currency of the site.

I have tested it with 5 currencies and 4 languages. The buyer should select the right language and the correct currency, then the delivery charge is converted to what has been chosen.

So one or another Currency GeoIP must indeed be installed to help buyers use the right currency.

Tell me how vendor can setup shipping in euros if main currency on the web is GBP? Let's say vendor want to charge 5 euros for delivery. But it converts from 5 GBP to let's say 5.48 euros. How I have to tell to vendors:please, first convert euros to pound and input it in to delivery charge? Or I missed something?

Regards

Tell me how vendor can setup shipping in euros if main currency on the web is GBP?

It does not work for defining the shipping methods. Their rates are always in the default currency and you as admin can convert the rates from anything when defining them.

Still they will be converted for the order.