Looking For Hosting

i currently use business plan from hosgator, but honeslty sometime is suck ,always says that the storage is over, i need to delete files...

anyone met this problem before.

I think i need to use another one for a try.

tied on the quote limit

Hello,

We do offer those kinds of services, please contact us at sales@poppedweb.com

Please do mention the following in your email:

1. Are there any libraries you need? (e.g. Splung)

2. What are the current peaks? (e.g. 20 concurrent users)

3. Where does your server need to be located?

I'm looking forward to your e-mail,

Kind regards,

Harm Smits

VPS. VPS. VPS.

As FDGWEB suggested VPS can be a solution, you need minimal linux knowledge.

Here are few:

Just my 2 cents.

I've used many hosting services over the years and in my experience, HostGator would have to be the absolute worst.

If I was to recommend anyone it would have to be BlueHost or if you're after VPS hosting I'd go for InMotion.

Good luck with it :)

In the UK, eukhost

Im on dedicated, but the vps can be configured for speed. Ive had zero downtime in 2 years

Managed servers from 40 eur./month: https://pro.hostingas.lt/. Not optimized CS-Cart site hosted here - https://www.santechnikavisiems.lt/

Cloud VDS, VPS: https://www.dedikuoti.lt/

Good support (En, RU, LT).

(sure they have EN versions but I cannot find now :))

EN version: https://www.time4vps.com/?affid=3722

Zahid.host has been great so far.

Siteground is WAY better, Kinsta too. Rr get a VPS on Digitalocean

i am also using the host gator from 5 years but everything is ok yes but last four month i getting slow

I use Builderall for hosting my 12 websites. I never have any issues with them at all.

The other tools that they offer make them the nicest car on the block in my opinion.

Check out BlueHost, they are good. Also A VPS from Digital Ocean would be a good Idea.

The best hosting solution for beginners is hostinger

The best in my opinion is cloudways with digital ocean , best decision I have made

its a managed cloud hosting platform . the chat is a 10 stars, with only very knowledgeable technician. you never wait more than 2 mns to be online with someone that is fully concentrate on you. or you dont even wait at all ! its very intuitive , the KB's are very good if you need it at all . the interface is very modern etc . you dont have to register to digital ocean or aws or else . you just do it through them .they sort out everything

with digital ocean its 10 dollars a month for the starter : but should suffice if you are still building your marketplace . otherwise you can just gradually change it , as you go. honestly so many time i feel so grateful to have them .proper people . you can even try it for free for a couple of month i think . good luck !

RAM1GB

• Processor 1 Core
  • Storage 25GB
  • Bandwidth 1TB

hi,

from last year, i am using SymbolHost which has best services as well as cheap for everyone. i must suggest you should go for SymbolHost for hosting of your own/company website

just courious about the SymbolHost , at the time they only offer shared hosting, how can you suggest a shared hosting for cs-cart or for any other scripts that deals with online store :confused:

to chose a server you have to know

your costumers location " chose the closest one " than cpu , ram, ssd "datacenter if possible " , panel, security and a bunch of other things.

for europe if you want vps its contabo, if you want dedicated hetzner.

but still everyone have different requests. at the end is the price that decides.

zahid.host is the best. I've managed my dedicated server with 4x better specs than the current one I have in zahid.host and even though zahid.host is much faster. They have great support and many tricks&tweaks for cs-cart platform. You can scale your business without worrying about the infrastructure.

The best in my opinion is cloudways with digital ocean , best decision I have made

its a managed cloud hosting platform . the chat is a 10 stars, with only very knowledgeable technician. you never wait more than 2 mns to be online with someone that is fully concentrate on you. or you dont even wait at all ! its very intuitive , the KB's are very good if you need it at all . the interface is very modern etc . you dont have to register to digital ocean or aws or else . you just do it through them .they sort out everything

with digital ocean its 10 dollars a month for the starter : but should suffice if you are still building your marketplace . otherwise you can just gradually change it , as you go. honestly so many time i feel so grateful to have them .proper people . you can even try it for free for a couple of month i think . good luck !

RAM1GB

• Processor 1 Core
  • Storage 25GB
  • Bandwidth 1TB

this good config???

this good config???

RAM1GB

• Processor 1 Core

what can there bee good !