• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cvv Field Placement On Credit Card Checkout Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ed Newman
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:52 PM #1

This has been driving me nuts for a while.  When you use the cc.tpl payment template for credit card, the CVV field is outside of the box with the other credit card info.  I've tried messing around with the cc.tpl file myself and can't get the field to go where it should be next to the expiration.  I am sure this is an easy fix for the CS Cart developers or someone else.  I just checked the latest version and it is still the same way.  Can someone please fix this?

checkout.png

Ed Newman
Dark Storm Industries LLC
www.dark-storm.com

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18922 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:25 AM #2

Where do you want to place it?

http://prntscr.com/lkjbwh

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Ed Newman
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:54 PM #3

I would think it would look best in position # 1 per your drawing

Ed Newman
Dark Storm Industries LLC
www.dark-storm.com

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18922 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 05:31 AM #4

Actually the template is located here

design/themes/THEME/templates/views/orders/components/payments/cc.tpl

Play with element positions and new CSS to change the CVV field location

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• webkul
  • Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 07:18 AM #5

Hi,

We are here to help you. Please share your requirements with us and write to us at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/

Thanks!

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote