Integrating Elasticsearch In Cs-Cart

I have Elasticsearch up and running on my vps and i can check it by curl localhost:9200 but how to implement it with CS-CART ? new in cs-cart is there any config file where i have to make connection ?

I have Elasticsearch up and running on my vps and i can check it by curl localhost:9200 but how to implement it with CS-CART ? new in cs-cart is there any config file where i have to make connection ?

We have implemented Elasticsearch for several customers. Feel free to contact us to discuss details

Hello

As i understand you installed Elasticsearch on your VPS ?

Did you try http://yourdomain.com:9200 ?

Best regards

Robert.

We have implemented Elasticsearch for several customers. Feel free to contact us to discuss details

can u give to me some sample site ? also i need this

can u give to me some sample site ? also i need this

Please contact us to discuss details and get samples.

ElasticSearch is how you get CS-Cart with massive product counts to perform.

However ,ElasticSearch should ideally be run on a separate server or multiple servers that act as nodes. Having it on a single server limits its effectiveness and distribution of shards.

Your question is bigger than "How do I hook up ElasticSearch to CS-Cart".

Did you ever get this to work for your needs?

I have seen reference to using ElasticSearch on this forum and here and there throughout the web. However, unfortunately, like PDGWeb, i'm more interested in knowing more about the fundamentals of getting this up and effectively servicing the searches performed within cs-cart.

What is the magnitude of the changes required? I'm thinking this may require some extensive work and would be concerned about the site becoming "fragile" where simple changes actually break it.

We are willing to engage but really would like to get some more initial information to understand how this all would come together and actually function. We have over 1 million products and will be expanding this along with 8000 categories, so are seeking solutions and want to get some good options.

So, it would be good to see some actual information on setting up Elastic Search and how it all comes together.

I have seen reference to using ElasticSearch on this forum and here and there throughout the web. However, unfortunately, like PDGWeb, i'm more interested in knowing more about the fundamentals of getting this up and effectively servicing the searches performed within cs-cart.

What is the magnitude of the changes required? I'm thinking this may require some extensive work and would be concerned about the site becoming "fragile" where simple changes actually break it.

We are willing to engage but really would like to get some more initial information to understand how this all would come together and actually function. We have over 1 million products and will be expanding this along with 8000 categories, so are seeking solutions and want to get some good options.

So, it would be good to see some actual information on setting up Elastic Search and how it all comes together.

Hello,

We have integrated those kinds of services for dozens of companies. Most of the times we end up using a serverless solution supported by a microservice. This means that we create a seperate ElasticSearch server, when necessary, and use direct communication to the ElasticSearch server for the best results (so we do not use CS-Cart as a relay). Then for querying the products when using the search dispatch, you simply will have to make ElasticSearch return the product ID's that matched the search query and get them from the DB accordingly.

If you have any questions, please contact us at sales@poppedweb.com

Kind regards,

Hi,

We are here to assist you. You can share your complete requirements with us at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/.

Thanks!