Cant Install Or Restore Theme Mv4.9.1

Hi guys i have a problem with theme repository and installation. I have vivashop 2.22 installed. Whenever i try install a new theme. It doesnt install it just refreshes the page. When i try restore from repository. It also does not work as it is not linked.

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Upgraded to 4.9.1 recently

Hi guys i have a problem with theme repository and installation. I have vivashop 2.22 installed. Whenever i try install a new theme. It doesnt install it just refreshes the page. When i try restore from repository. It also does not work as it is not linked.

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Upgraded to 4.9.1 recently

To implement the fix please follow these steps:

1. Open the file "js/tygh/templates.js" in the root of your Multi-Vendor installation on your server

2. Find the code on line 95:
$(_.doc).on('click', '.cm-te-restore', function() {

3. Replace it with:
$('.cm-te-restore').on('click', function() {

4. Save the file

5. Log into your admin interface then clear the server cache by adapting the following link: yoursite.com/youradmin.php?cc&ctpl

Now the "Restore from repository" function will work.

Do you see any new records in server error logs?

Ended up overwriting the folder with the update and redid some come customizations.

The only error is AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: price in /home/public_html/app/controllers/frontend/product_features.php on line 62\n'

Over and Over again

PHP notes should not brake theme installation. It is required to examine issue on your server

o implement the fix please follow these steps:

1. Open the file "js/tygh/templates.js" in the root of your Multi-Vendor installation on your server

3. Replace it with:

4. Save the file

5. Log into your admin interface then clear the server cache by adapting the following link: yoursite.com/youradmin.php?cc&ctpl

o implement the fix please follow these steps:

3. Replace it with:

4. Save the file

Thanks you saved my life :)