• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cause Of Php Error Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:28 AM #1

Hi

I am trying to find the cause of this PHP error, It is a multi store installation but none of the stores have product features setup.

[16-Oct-2018 07:38:26 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: price in /home/mydomain/public_html/app/controllers/frontend/product_features.php on line 62

any guidlines,

I have updated to the latest release

Alan

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3200 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:35 PM #2

Hi

I am trying to find the cause of this PHP error, It is a multi store installation but none of the stores have product features setup.

[16-Oct-2018 07:38:26 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: price in /home/mydomain/public_html/app/controllers/frontend/product_features.php on line 62

any guidlines,

I have updated to the latest release

Alan

Hello!

It happens when customer adds product to comparison list. Do you have any modification related to product price?

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:17 PM #3

I have the same error going on for years.  It is somehow stuck in trying to add an item that has long since been disabled/deleted to the compare list.  I've learned to ignore it and it's present on many of my customer sites too.  I added some diagnostics to the controller to sew what product is was trying to get a price for and that product does not exist.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:38 PM #4

I have the same error going on for years.  It is somehow stuck in trying to add an item that has long since been disabled/deleted to the compare list.  I've learned to ignore it and it's present on many of my customer sites too.  I added some diagnostics to the controller to sew what product is was trying to get a price for and that product does not exist.

Thanks for that, It has been, I take it I can ignor this one. But I do have anohter error which has started showing randomly every few hours since I updated to the lates version.

[17-Oct-2018 18:48:24 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 39661536 bytes) in /home/mydomain/public_html/app/Tygh/SmartyEngine/Filters.php on line 357

I am not a developer so really don't know where to start looking

Alan

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:05 PM #5

Have your hosting increase your PHP 'memory_limit' to at least 64M.  Looks like you currently have it set to 32M

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM #6

Have your hosting increase your PHP 'memory_limit' to at least 64M.  Looks like you currently have it set to 32M

Hi

Thanks for the message, That is not the issue, my memory limits are set as 128M, I have changed  this to 256M to see if it will make a difference.

Alan

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3704 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:45 AM #7

The error states that you had it at 256M so you should probably increase it to 512M.

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:17 AM #8

The error states that you had it at 256M so you should probably increase it to 512M.

Thanks for the info, I have changed the setting to 512M, Will have to wait to see if this cures the issue.

Alan

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11115 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:08 PM #9

Sorry, missread on my part (eyes fail me sometimes).  Yes, you ate up 256M of memory.

Most commonly, this is a reasult of a either a large export or import.  All that data is held in memory before/during processing or writing out to a CSV file.