Vendors Can't Upload Photos To Products Upload

Hello guys,

Im facing a problem. Only admin can be able to add a photo to a product during product creation. When a vendor does the same and selects a photo they get a cant upload file error. The error log says

[Fri Oct 12 18:11:35.788466 2018] [access_compat:error] [pid 5150] [client 66.249.65.165:42949] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/toor/public_html/js/addons/image_zoom/index.php

My setup includes

Apache 2.4

Mysql

The .htaccess is default from cs cart. Please help

[Fri Oct 12 18:11:35.788466 2018] [access_compat:error] [pid 5150] [client 66.249.65.165:42949] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/toor/public_html/js/addons/image_zoom/index.php

My bet is you have some addon/extension that is using a bad path. There is no app/addons/image_zoom/index.php in the standard distribution. And nothing should be calling an addon directly as this should generate an error. Suggest you disable 3rd party addons and verify if the problem still exists.

My bet is you have some addon/extension that is using a bad path. There is no app/addons/image_zoom/index.php in the standard distribution. And nothing should be calling an addon directly as this should generate an error. Suggest you disable 3rd party addons and verify if the problem still exists.

Thanks But Image zoom was there when i installed Multivendor. Its developed by Simtech

I think it was a bug and they fixed it. I upgraded and Now its working again.

Thank you for your help