• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Meet Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.9.1 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:16 AM #21

It's been almost 1,5 year since you introduced product variations but unfortunatelly it's not out of beta yet. Can you tell us when will it be finished? I mean things like filter by size etc? Many store owners are waiting for this addon to be completed but I get a weird feeling that you introduce new features instead of finishing what you started.

Can you give us a progress report regarding this?

• imago
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 09:40 AM #22

It's been almost 1,5 year since you introduced product variations but unfortunatelly it's not out of beta yet. Can you tell us when will it be finished? I mean things like filter by size etc? Many store owners are waiting for this addon to be completed but I get a weird feeling that you introduce new features instead of finishing what you started.

Can you give us a progress report regarding this?

This functionality is present in the option variants. I can select different color or cover, in my case, and put different price for hardcover and paperback.

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:27 AM #23

I meant filter by size on category page, showing product variants as separate products on the grid, etc

• imago
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:43 AM #24

I meant filter by size on category page, showing product variants as separate products on the grid, etc

Your feature type has to be one of the three under the Select box. Then you can use it as a filter. I have enabled 3 filters - by Price, Author and Publisher. Just to see how it works.

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 02:43 PM #25

Well, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but:

On demo.cs-cart.com there is this product t-shirt which is product variations. I create a feature "Size" and assign it to Men's Clothing category. Later I assign different values for each product variations in features tab, e.g. 

T-shirt, Size: Large, Color: Black -> Feature Size: "S"

Then I create the filter for the category and it should work, right?

Well, it doesn't show the filter on the category page if product variations have selected features and parent product does not have any value.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best regards,

Jacek

• imago
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:56 PM #26

You are not following the procedure I described above.

Here is the filter Size created right now

size.png

• memel
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:52 PM #27

[*] Multi-Vendor: Settings: The ability to allow vendors to edit styles and themes is now available only in Multi-Vendor Plus.

How come that who paid (licence/upgrade) for this functionality is removed from MV 4.9.1? Can someone explain the business?

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:19 PM #28

You are not following the procedure I described above.

Here is the filter Size created right now

size.png

I've tried it. I think that you mean it works with product options not with product variations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• imago
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:53 PM #29

I've tried it. I think that you mean it works with product options not with product variations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Product variations (white, black, blue) work only with product options (size). 

• memel
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 06:34 AM #30

[*] Multi-Vendor: Settings: The ability to allow vendors to edit styles and themes is now available only in Multi-Vendor Plus.

How come that who paid (licence/upgrade) for this functionality is removed from MV 4.9.1? Can someone explain the business?

Still waiting the answer. Cs-cart team?