• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hw To Show Profile Fields Next To Eachother In Mobile View Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:55 PM #1

Dear members,

I am trying to optimize my checkout page, the length of the page is too much due to the fields aligned vertically after each other

as you can see here these 4 fields are taking too much space because they are aligned vertically http://prntscr.com/l1oi5u

I want to decrease their width and align them horizontally in a mobile version so, for example, they will look like this in mobile

Area:            Block:

Street:          House No: 

instead of 

Area:

Block:

Street:

House No:

YOur help will be appreciated

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19840 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:58 PM #2

You can add custom CSS classes to profile fields. Then use media queries to add styles for mobile view. Custom CSS can be added in the CSS section of the Theme editor

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:01 PM #3

Dear Ecom labs,

Can you please give one example so I can continue ??

How can I add custom CSS classes to profile fields?

You can add custom CSS classes to profile fields. Then use media queries to add styles for mobile view. Custom CSS can be added in the CSS section of the Theme editor

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19840 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:11 AM #4

Please take a look

http://prntscr.com/l1yz4g

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.