Hide Top Buttons From Cart Page

Dear members,

I want to know how can I hide the top buttons from the cart page?

I want to hide because the buttons are also available in the bottom so I just want to hide the button from the top

Clear cart

Recalculate,

Proceed to checkout

continue shopping

for reference, please see this image, http://prntscr.com/l1miw2

Hello

There is no hook in this section in this file

/design/themes/responsive/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl

You can either comment on this piece of code

{include file="buttons/continue_shopping.tpl" but_href=$continue_url|fn_url } {include file="buttons/clear_cart.tpl" but_href="checkout.clear" but_role="text" but_meta="cm-confirm ty-cart-content__clear-button"}
{include file="buttons/update_cart.tpl" but_id="button_cart" but_name="dispatch[checkout.update]"} {if $payment_methods} {assign var="m_name" value="checkout"} {assign var="link_href" value="checkout.checkout"} {include file="buttons/proceed_to_checkout.tpl" but_href=$link_href but_meta=""} {/if}

or overwrite this file with its own code

Best regards

Robert.

Thanks a lot for your solution, it worked like a charm :)

Can you please answer about this as well

https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/53294-hw-to-show-profile-fields-next-to-eachother-in-mobile-view/?view=findpost&p=307206

Hello

There is no hook in this section in this file

/design/themes/responsive/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl

You can either comment on this piece of code

{include file="buttons/continue_shopping.tpl" but_href=$continue_url|fn_url } {include file="buttons/clear_cart.tpl" but_href="checkout.clear" but_role="text" but_meta="cm-confirm ty-cart-content__clear-button"}
{include file="buttons/update_cart.tpl" but_id="button_cart" but_name="dispatch[checkout.update]"} {if $payment_methods} {assign var="m_name" value="checkout"} {assign var="link_href" value="checkout.checkout"} {include file="buttons/proceed_to_checkout.tpl" but_href=$link_href but_meta=""} {/if}

or overwrite this file with its own code

Best regards

Robert.

I just noticed that SInce I commented this code, the recalculate button at the bottom does not work anymore. Please let me know how can I make that button to work as functional??

You should not remove the code since button on the bottom emulates click on the top button. So remove old code back and add the following code to the CSS section of the theme editor

.ty-cart-content__top-buttons {
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks a lot, ecomlabs, I applied your solution and it worked great :)

You should not remove the code since button on the bottom emulates click on the top button. So remove old code back and add the following code to the CSS section of the theme editor

.ty-cart-content__top-buttons {
    display: none !important;
}

You are welcome!