• You cannot reply to this topic

Add Button Style To "notify Me When Back In Stock" Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:51 PM #1

Dear members,

I have enabled "Sign up for notification when the product is back in stock" for products

however, In the front end, I want to style the "Notify me when the product is back in stock" text as a button so the user can see it as a button and when the user will press this button, the e-mail field will appear 

for reference here is the picture. https://prnt.sc/kzfk9w

I tried to modify from theme editor but was unable to do so, 

your kind response will be appreciated.

Thanks

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:29 AM #2

design/themes/THEME/templates/common/product_data.tpl

replace

<label for="sw_product_notify_{$obj_prefix}{$obj_id}" class="ty-strong" id="label_sw_product_notify_{$obj_prefix}{$obj_id}">

with

<label for="sw_product_notify_{$obj_prefix}{$obj_id}" class="ty-strong ty-btn ty-btn__primary" id="label_sw_product_notify_{$obj_prefix}{$obj_id}">

if you are familiar with hooks, use the product_data:back_in_stock_checkbox hook to do it

You can hide checkbox by adding the hidden class to next input element in the code

http://prntscr.com/kznmqp

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:26 AM #3

Hello, I could not find the code which you have provided in my Product_data.tpl file, I am using UNITHEME I have this code in my product_data.tpl file

<label for="sw_product_notify_{$obj_prefix}{$obj_id}" class="ty-strong">
 <input id="sw_product_notify_{$obj_prefix}{$obj_id}" type="checkbox"  

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:38 AM #4

Try to replace

class="ty-strong"

with

class="ty-strong ty-btn ty-btn__primary"

Most possibly it will work on 3rd party theme

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 06:42 AM #5

Dear Ecom,

I tried this solution also cleared the cache but nothing happened 

Can you please tell me again If we are missing something

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:55 PM #6

Please PM  me URL of the product with this button

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:59 PM #7

Done. Please check your PM 

Please PM  me URL of the product with this button

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:19 PM #8

I applied your solution even on a default demo store of cs-cart on my localhost, it did not work, even I cleared the cache as in the default store there is no add-on installed so how it can be overridden in default?

also, I would like to tell you that the path which you gave design/theme/THEME....

the product_data.tpl file is only available in the responsive folder on default cs-cart store

I also applied your solution via browser console and it worked, but when I change the class in the files and clear the cache, it is not effective even on default cs-cart store

Also, You are the UniTheme expert so I believe you can tell me the exact file path where I can change the class for this button because this Product_data.tpl file is only available in a responsive folder and abt_unitheme folder, other then these 2 folders there is no product_data.tpl file 

I will appreciate your support 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:07 AM #9

PM me temporary FTP access to your store. Possibly 3rd party addon overrides default product_data.tpl file

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:34 AM #10

Unfortunately, I cannot provide the FTP access due to the privacy restriction. If you can post the solution here, that would be great. 

PM me temporary FTP access to your store. Possibly 3rd party addon overrides default product_data.tpl file

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:51 PM #11

Unfortunately, I cannot provide the FTP access due to the privacy restriction. If you can post the solution here, that would be great. 

I posted the solution. Now it is required to examine 3rd party addons on your server directly

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:31 AM #12

I have found a solution to this, I am posting here for others

After you have made the changes in design/themes/THEME/templates/common/product_data.tpl

you have to go to to the following path and perform the same changes again

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/product_variations/hooks/products/out_of_stock_block.override.tpl 

After this clear your cache folder, and it will start showing it as a button.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:36 PM #13

Thank you for keeping us updated

• victorb
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:12 AM #14

Dear members,

I have enabled "Sign up for notification when the product is back in stock" for products

however, In the front end, I want to style the "Notify me when the product is back in stock" text as a button so the user can see it as a button and when the user will press this button, the e-mail field will appear 

for reference here is the picture. https://prnt.sc/kzfk9w

I tried to modify from theme editor but was unable to do so, 

your kind response will be appreciated.

Thanks

hello

how you enabled "back is stock notification " ?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:11 PM #15

hello

how you enabled "back is stock notification " ?

Please check

http://prntscr.com/ntxnls

• victorb
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:37 AM #16

Please check

http://prntscr.com/ntxnls

thank you!

This info doesn't appear even if enable inventory are on

https://prnt.sc/nu99cj

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:25 PM #17

You do not see the Out of stock actions field or do not see the Sign up... variant?

• victorb
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:40 PM #18

You do not see the Out of stock actions field or do not see the Sign up... variant?

sorry, I was not clear enough. appear on administration  page but do not appear on product front page .

https://prnt.sc/nugvx3

http://prntscr.com/nugwib

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:58 AM #19

What theme do you use? Such issues can be caused by 3rd party themes

• victorb
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:07 AM #20

What theme do you use? Such issues can be caused by 3rd party themes

default responsive Bright theme