• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Steuernummer Rate Topic   - - - - -

• paul_merker
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:32 AM #1

Hallo zusammen,

bei der Einrichtung unseres neuen Marktplatzes mit CS-Cart Multivendor haben wir eben festgestellt, dass CS Cart für europäische Kunden so immer noch nicht geeignet ist, da die Rechnungen nicht korrekt sind und somit von den europäischen Finanzämtern nicht anerkannt werden. Wir haben soweit alles umgestellt, aber wir sind nicht in der Lage, eine Rechnungsnummer zu vergeben und in der Rechnung einzublenden.
Kennt jemand ein Plugin oder hat eine Idee?

Sonnige Grüße

Paul

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3817 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:14 PM #2

If I understood correctly, you need to add the invoice number to the invoice. Please use the Invoice/Credit memo option in order statuses settings

476.png

477.png

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• sahibpkrbw
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:58 PM #3

If I understood correctly, you need to add the invoice number to the invoice. Please use the Invoice/Credit memo option in order statuses settings

attachicon.gif 476.png

attachicon.gif 477.png

No sir they want to add VAT number on invoice  as on European rules the company full Information must be included, VAT,  company  Registration number, tax number, i think these rules are all over the and must include on invoice, i was also wondering why cs cart had did not mention these information on invoice!

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2411 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 07:56 AM #4

I've used cs-cart since version 2, and it has always shown our VAT number on the invoice, at the bottom where the final calculation is. I'm at version 4.6 now I believe and it still does this. Doesn't the latest version do this anymore? 

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3544 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 10:41 AM #5

By saying vat number you mean a custom created profile field, as cs-cart does not have dedicated vat number field

I've used cs-cart since version 2, and it has always shown our VAT number on the invoice, at the bottom where the final calculation is. I'm at version 4.6 now I believe and it still does this. Doesn't the latest version do this anymore? 

• Flow
  • Members
  • 2411 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 01:04 PM #6

Hmm, I'm thinking maybe it's seonids EU VAT add-on that is doing this. Anyway, wouldn't a quick solution just to rename a fax field or so that you're not using and adding your vat number there?

• Flow
  • Members
  • 2411 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 01:05 PM #7

No sir they want to add VAT number on invoice  as on European rules the company full Information must be included, VAT,  company  Registration number, tax number, i think these rules are all over the and must include on invoice, i was also wondering why cs cart had did not mention these information on invoice!

I actually think cs-cart understood correctly. But the VAT thing is also an issue, another one though :)

• germanfridris
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 07:36 AM #8

Ist Steuernummer und Identifikationsnummer das gleiche?