• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transfer Addon Licence To New Domain Rate Topic   - - - - -

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:01 PM #1

Hello,

i am using alexbrandings unitheme. Now i want to transfer my shop to a new domain. I am using the same webhost and connected the server directory of my new domain in the hosts webspace settings. Everything works after changing the config local. But because the Alexbranding thirdparty addons are registered to my old domain they dont work and i get a licence error. I wrote the support of AB (not only once) but they dont answer my ticket and are also not responding to my mails.

So heres my question:

Can i change the old domain to the new one somewhere in a file on my server?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

• grabbags
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 04:58 PM #2

When did you last contact them?  Their support is very slow.  It took them more than 2 weeks to reply me.  They even debited my account's support points for this type of slow service.

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:26 PM #3

When did you last contact them?  Their support is very slow.  It took them more than 2 weeks to reply me.  They even debited my account's support points for this type of slow service.

I wrote them on the 3rd of August.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11001 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:48 PM #4

I don't think this is a question that can be answered on the forum since it's a policy/licensing question for the provider.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18468 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:06 AM #5

Try to PM the following user

https://forum.cs-car...6-alexbranding/

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:15 AM #6

I PM´ed them but they are still not answering.

Do somebody know a solution how to register the licence to my new domain by my own? Because the referral link to my domain have to be somewhere on my server - am i right?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18468 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:51 PM #7

Hm... They replied us today on their website. Try to login there and post the request

https://cs-cart.alexbranding.com/

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11001 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:04 PM #8

I doubt any developer here is going to try to answer another developer's licensing question.  Too much liability.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.