• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Change Font In Alexbrandings Unitheme? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:50 PM #1

Hello,

does somebody know how to replace "MuseoSans" Headline font and "Arial" text font with custom google fonts in alexbranding - Unitheme template?

I only could find museosans font in:

/multivendor_v4.7.4/design/themes/abt__unitheme/media/custom_fonts.

I downloaded the new custom font, converted it to webfont and hat to rename it (in my case "open sans") into MuseoSansBlack.ttf/woff/eot and replace the files in the directory. It works - but i think its not a nice solution. Is there a better way?

And how to change the arial text font, i dont know at all. I tried to import my desired fonts with @font-face but its not clear for me where to change it.

Can somebody help?

Thanks to everybody in advance!

Markus

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17999 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:05 PM #2

In the /design/themes/abt__unitheme/css/addons/abt__unitheme/styles.less correct the following part of code to include your custom font files

@font-face {
    font-family: "MuseoSansBlack";
    src: url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.eot');
    src: url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
    url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.woff') format('woff'),
    url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.ttf') format('truetype');
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: normal;
}

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:47 AM #3

In the /design/themes/abt__unitheme/css/addons/abt__unitheme/styles.less correct the following part of code to include your custom font files

@font-face {
    font-family: "MuseoSansBlack";
    src: url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.eot');
    src: url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
    url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.woff') format('woff'),
    url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.ttf') format('truetype');
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: normal;
}

Ok thank you very much!

Do you also know from where the css gets the "arial" font?

Thanks in advance!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17999 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:01 AM #4

Do you mean base font? It can be selected in the Fonts section of the Theme editor

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:42 AM #5

Do you mean base font? It can be selected in the Fonts section of the Theme editor

Where? I would like to import open sans but in theme editor i can only change the font size.

Bildschirmfoto.png

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17999 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:01 PM #6

Something is incorrect in your theme. Selectboxes at the right side should contain variants with available fonts

• Jamalla
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:07 AM #7

Hi.. This is great post ..

What if the font is fetched from URL like Google Fonts?

@import url('https://fonts.google...com/css?family=Roboto');

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17999 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:02 PM #8

Available fonts you can edit in the following file

design/themes/abt__unitheme/styles/schema.json

http://prntscr.com/kvto9x