• You cannot reply to this topic

Order Edit Problem Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:15 AM #1

Dear Members,

I have a product TATARA HOME with options A, B, C, D and so on, the customer has ordered this product using option A

we are trying to do upsell and the customer has agreed to buy one more TATARA HOME but with option B

Now when we are trying to edit the order in the backend and trying to add TATARA HOME with option B

It does not let us choose option B and it adds TATARA HOME with option A as 2nd quantity automatically in the existing order. so the customer's original order becomes 2 quantities of option A instead of option A and option B each

In other words, how can I add the same product in the existing order but with the different option

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17999 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:39 AM #2

Do you see hamburger button which shows section with options?

http://prntscr.com/kr6v10

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:03 AM #3

Do you see hamburger button which shows section with options?

http://prntscr.com/kr6v10

Ok let's say, I want to add the same product in the same order with large size too? how will the happen?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17999 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 01:06 PM #4

Ok let's say, I want to add the same product in the same order with large size too? how will the happen?

Just tested. Yes, it is required to save order after each product is added

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.