• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Do I Enable Manual Prices For Multiple Currencies? Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:30 AM #1

Hello.

I need to enable Euro pricing for a store I manage. These prices will sit alongside their GBP (default) ones. I can enable multiple currencies, which is fine, but I need to manually enter a price for Euros rather than relying on currency conversion. How would I achieve this with CS-Cart?

Thank you.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18009 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:35 PM #2

I checked marketplace and failed to find such a module. Developers only offer to use one currency per product

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10839 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:53 PM #3

There is no table of prices other than for the primary currency.  All other currencies are calculated based on rates. You'd probably have to use the 'get_product_price_post' hook to determine if the current currency setting is X and if so, re-calculate 'price' based on a reverse conversion of the current rate.  You will want to ensure that this is conditional upon AREA == 'C' and !defined('ORDER_MANAGEMENT').

But there are probably a lot of corner cases you will discover and all bets are off for payment methods that utilize a currency other than the primary.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:08 AM #4

I'd also be interested in an add-on that can do this. This way you can show nice looking prices in other currencies.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2596 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:58 AM #5

We have the Modification Price by Country.

Need more info, please, contact us

Email: manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,

Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  |  Web development service  |  Web design  |  Page speed increasing  | Server Optimization

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam