• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ship To Company Name Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:52 AM #1

Can anyone help me, I am trying to add the customers company name (shipping field) to my invoice.

Sounds simple enough but I can't seem to get it working. Here is my ship to snippet...

<h2 style="margin: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #444444; text-transform: uppercase; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e8e8e8; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-top: -10px;">{{__("ship_to")}}</h2>
	<p style="margin: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
		<strong>{{u.s_title_checkout}} {{u.s_firstname}} {{u.s_lastname}}</strong>
	</p>

<p style="margin: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
		<strong>Company : {{u.s_company_checkout}}</strong>
	</p>

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20759 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:31 PM #2

Looks like this profile field was added manually.

Check field ID on the update profile field page

http://prntscr.com/kjcqnt

and try to use the following placeholder

{{ u.s_fields.14.value }}

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:45 PM #3

Thanks for the advice. I tracked down the id (which was 48), it still didn't bring in the company though? This has been such an important change to my client and nothing seems to work. The profile of the customer has a company in the shipping address. 

screenshot_243.png