• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Setup Bing Conversion Value Tracking Using Google Tag Manager? Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:34 AM #1

I there anyone out there that is using Simtech addon for Google Tag manager.  Specifically has used this addon to set up Bing Conversion Value Tracking? 

Thanks
Danny

"www.GenteelReflections.com"

"www.TylerCandleStore.com"

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2960 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:35 AM #2

I there anyone out there that is using Simtech addon for Google Tag manager.  Specifically has used this addon to set up Bing Conversion Value Tracking? 

Hello Danny,

Here is the article that can help you to configure Bing revenue tracking. In short, you need to create a tag in GTM with "Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking type", enter the details and create trigger that defines checkout.complete page.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:52 PM #3

Yes, The Conversion tracking setup is Easy, but I want to go one step further and tie the order total to the conversion as well.  How do I do this with CS-Cart the Checkout.Complete page has no variables for order total that I can see>?

Thanks
Danny

"www.GenteelReflections.com"

"www.TylerCandleStore.com"

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2960 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 06:10 PM #4

Yes, The Conversion tracking setup is Easy, but I want to go one step further and tie the order total to the conversion as well.  How do I do this with CS-Cart the Checkout.Complete page has no variables for order total that I can see>?

The variable is {$order_info.total}. If you need an element for total on the page, create block with smarty support on checkout.complete page in block manager and add element, for example, <input type="hidden" id="order_total" value="{$order_info.total}" /> or <span class="hidden" id="order_total">{$order_info.total}</span>. That will allow you to get the order total by element in Google Tag Manager.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO