Adding Product Variations Easily Such As Weight Etc

Hi All

we have multivendor and need a easy and quick way to add product variations like same product different weights, different prices.

i.e 1kg - £40

500g - £20

100g - £5

and so on.....

the current default method is very long and time consuming for us and our vendors.

does anyone know of any addon to make the process easier and quicker?

thanks in advance!

I think, you can use Import functionality to do it. Just export one configurable product to see how you should format file for import

I think, you can use Import functionality to do it. Just export one configurable product to see how you should format file for import

thanks, is there any addon to make it simpler, we don't have access to import all products, they have to be added manually

thanks, is there any addon to make it simpler, we don't have access to import all products, they have to be added manually

I am afraid there is no such add-on. What if you try option combinations? I mean weight as option with modifiers.

create your products in a csv file to import

thanks guys

the current default method is very long and time consuming for us and our vendors.

I totally agree with jazuk, in addition with the previous mock up testing we made adding products. The common observation and comment was that the method is so clunky. I hope there's someone out there to come up with a solution to make the life of vendors uploading a product.

I totally agree with jazuk, in addition with the previous mock up testing we made adding products. The common observation and comment was that the method is so clunky. I hope there's someone out there to come up with a solution to make the life of vendors uploading a product.

would be great to have a smoother system (add on please developers!)