• You cannot reply to this topic

Adding Product Variations Easily Such As Weight Etc Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jazuk
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 01:07 PM #1

Hi All

we have multivendor and need a easy and quick way to add product variations like same product different weights, different prices. 

i.e 1kg - £40

500g - £20

100g - £5

and so on.....

the current default method is very long and time consuming for us and our vendors.

does anyone know of any addon to make the process easier and quicker?

thanks in advance! 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 01:19 PM #2

I think, you can use Import functionality to do it. Just export one configurable product to see how you should format file for import

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jazuk
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 01:36 PM #3

I think, you can use Import functionality to do it. Just export one configurable product to see how you should format file for import

thanks, is there any addon to make it simpler, we don't have access to import all products, they have to be added manually 

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3376 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:45 PM #4

thanks, is there any addon to make it simpler, we don't have access to import all products, they have to be added manually 

I am afraid there is no such add-on. What if you try option combinations? I mean weight as option with modifiers.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4672 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:52 PM #5

create your products in a csv file to import

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• jazuk
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:41 PM #6

thanks guys

• fbranjo
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 12:40 AM #7

the current default method is very long and time consuming for us and our vendors.

I totally agree with jazuk, in addition with the previous mock up testing we made adding products. The common observation and comment was that the method is so clunky. I hope there's someone out there to come up with a solution to make the life of vendors uploading a product.

• jazuk
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:48 PM #8

I totally agree with jazuk, in addition with the previous mock up testing we made adding products. The common observation and comment was that the method is so clunky. I hope there's someone out there to come up with a solution to make the life of vendors uploading a product.

would be great to have a smoother system (add on please developers!)