Anyone Knows About Amazon S3 On Cscart Dispatch=Storage.manage

Hi,

Anyone knows about Amazon s3 on cscart dispatch=storage.manage

I made setting for amazon s3 on this (dispatch=storage.manage)

So, it works properly, only the issue is CSS is also loaded from Amazon s3

Because of this Icons of website is not looking properly.

Any solution??

Hi,

Anyone knows about Amazon s3 on cscart dispatch=storage.manage

I made setting for amazon s3 on this (dispatch=storage.manage)

So, it works properly, only the issue is CSS is also loaded from Amazon s3

Because of this Icons of website is not looking properly.

Any solution??

Do you mean that CSS is not loaded because of the No 'access-Control-Allow-Origin' header? In this case, please refer to the following topic:

https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/43923-font-from-origin-blocked-by-cross-origin-resource-sharing-policy-no-access-control-allow-origin-header/

Do you mean that CSS is not loaded because of the No 'access-Control-Allow-Origin' header? In this case, please refer to the following topic:

https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/43923-font-from-origin-blocked-by-cross-origin-resource-sharing-policy-no-access-control-allow-origin-header/

Hello,

Actuality now all images comes from Amazon S3, but now all cscart icons is missing like "my-account" icon etc.

Hello,

Actuality now all images comes from Amazon S3, but now all cscart icons is missing like "my-account" icon etc.

Please share a link to your web-site

Please share a link to your web-site

Why is the storage.manage menu hidden?

I'd guess because it's primarily controlled via config.local.php in the $config array.

I'd guess because it's primarily controlled via config.local.php in the $config array.

Actually, it's not controlled by them. It stores Storage Driver in database as settings object and the S3 SDK version is too old, not working properly on latest regions and authentications.

I guess the team no longer maintains the storage driver.

I had tried to use latest version of aws sdk via custom addon, but the storage driver is initialized before addon loaded.

so I could not use it without editing core files.

If cscart supports S3 as storage driver, it would be super easy to deploy code to multi WAS under load balancer.