• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best Dedicated Support With 24/7 Telephone And Good Admin Service Also Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Traveler
  • Members
  • 879 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:43 AM #1

Our customers are more than 50% in the US and we need a small dedicated server with 24/7 quick and expert telephone support and good admin service (quick and accurate billing etc)

Used WiredTree from the beginning and they were great when they first started, then liquid Web which have fairly good support but poor admin service billing errors etc.

Rackspace is not what they once were so i am not considering them.

Hivelocity looks interesting.

Any other top rated dedicated providers?

Thank you!

Version 4.8.1

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:29 AM #2

Our customers are more than 50% in the US and we need a small dedicated server with 24/7 quick and expert telephone support and good admin service (quick and accurate billing etc)

Used WiredTree from the beginning and they were great when they first started, then liquid Web which have fairly good support but poor admin service billing errors etc.

Rackspace is not what they once were so i am not considering them.

Hivelocity looks interesting.

Any other top rated dedicated providers?

Thank you!

Hi! Have a look at our Amazon Cloud Hosting service. Probably you will find fully managed cloud hosting more appropriate for your business.

- We don't provide telephone support, because we do all the job (fix errors, update software, prevent attacks) and with us, you never need to call for support.

- We have servers in North California and in North Virginia

- We are also a recommended hosting provider by CS-Cart

Hope to hear from you soon!

AWS Cloud hosting for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

by Simtech Development - CS-Cart certified hosting provider

free installation & migration | free 24/7 server monitoring | free daily backups | free SSL | and more...

• Traveler
  • Members
  • 879 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:56 AM #3

Hi! Have a look at our Amazon Cloud Hosting service. Probably you will find fully managed cloud hosting more appropriate for your business.

- We don't provide telephone support, because we do all the job (fix errors, update software, prevent attacks) and with us, you never need to call for support.

- We have servers in North California and in North Virginia

- We are also a recommended hosting provider by CS-Cart

Hope to hear from you soon!

Maksim,

Thank you for your suggestion but I would never consider a web host without 24/7 Linux system admins on telephone duty.

You are wrong that I never need to call for support - sometimes I have questions about mistakes that I make - a deleted file as an example or many other issues so support is certainly needed.

Version 4.8.1