• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Issue After Upgrade To 4.8 Thanks Cs Cart For Their Ridiculous Support Rate Topic   * * * - - 2 votes

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4385 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:58 AM #21

looks to me like you had a serious issue in 2015, CS solved it without charging you first, then you didnt pay to get the minus 20 credits back to Zero.

Now it is 2018 you have a serious problem again and CS wont do it for free this time because you didnt pay last time.

They are quite within their rights to do this as far as I see. Your causing problems for yourself over 20 credits.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2206 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:32 AM #22

looks to me like you had a serious issue in 2015, CS solved it without charging you first, then you didnt pay to get the minus 20 credits back to Zero.

Now it is 2018 you have a serious problem again and CS wont do it for free this time because you didnt pay last time.

They are quite within their rights to do this as far as I see. Your causing problems for yourself over 20 credits.

My thoughts exactly.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• mskitti
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:28 AM #23

I totally agree with posters here. CS Cart will rob you blind. They could care less about their customers and I do mean that in every way. I wished I wouldn't had purchased this software, mods and templates. What a waste of money. CS Cart doesn't give a hoot about you, just your money. Whatever country they live in, they do not have a heart!!

I'm moving to Prestashop, which I'm trying out now and like it very well so far. And they have a heart and will help you in their forum and will give you detailed help, not just do this and that and there you go. There is a few people on this forum that will help you such as oleg.gorshkov, eComLabs and tbirnseth  but other than these 3 amazing and loving people there wouldn't be any help at all.

I upgraded from 4.71 to 4.81 and now I cannot login in admin and my store is closed, so no orders coming in at all and my customers a freaking out and I don't much blame them. Cs Cart help desk will not help me unless I pay them because they say its not their fault nor there software version. Unbelievable!

I always help people and I'm so glad I do, because it feels so good!

I'm extremely upset with CS Cart and their devilish ways.

Kit

• mskitti
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 01:31 AM #24

I totally agree with posters here in this forum. CS Cart will rob you blind. They could care less about their customers and I do mean that in every way. I wished I wouldn't had purchased this software, mods and templates. What a waste of money. CS Cart doesn't give a hoot about you, just your money. Whatever country they live in, they do not have a heart!!

I'm moving to Prestashop, which I'm trying out now and like it very well so far. And they have a heart and will help you in their forum and will give you detailed help, not just do this and that and there you go. There is a few people on this forum that will help you such as oleg.gorshkov, eComLabs and tbirnseth  but other than these 3 amazing and loving people there wouldn't be any help at all.

I upgraded from 4.71 to 4.81 and now I cannot login in admin and my store is closed, so no orders coming in at all and my customers a freaking out and I don't much blame them. I can't even restore my backup to the earlier working version. I'm just stuck doing without and feel like crying. CS Cart help desk will not help me unless I pay them because they say its not their fault nor there software version. Unbelievable!

I always help people and I'm so glad I do, because it feels so good!

I'm extremely upset with CS Cart and their devilish ways.

Kit

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4385 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:08 AM #25

mskitti, you posted the same post twice, that will be 20 credits please  :mrgreen:

Seriously tho, people are in business to make money, I dont see what wrong with paying them to fix something so my store can funtion and make ME money.

Very strange.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• mskitti
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:39 PM #26

Sure I agree people are in business to make money. What I disagree with is charging you a large buck to fix a small issue. I would get help from the forum but there is not enough posts to get help, even with a small issue. When you do find a posts that can help, it is not a detailed answer. It's as if we are suppose to know the software. Well, we are learning about cs cart software and how to use it, to fix our own small issues. We learn from the posts we read, but if there is not enough posts, we cannot learn unless it's through trial and error of our own. Most of the post answers are very vivid, extremely vivid. It's as if you should know where files, pages, etc reside and to edit or that we should know what line of code we should edit. There are numerous post answers that are not helpful because it is not a detailed answer for a new user learning the software. So, it leaves most people in a stunned state and give up cs cart software and move on to another.