Seo Addon Does Not Work

Hello everyone,

I searched the forum but I could not find solutions to my problem, although I found some similar questions.

I have a website without SSL for years, everything works fine.
Now I have installed an SSL, and did the three steps through the admin dashboard, secure the whole website chech the two checkboxes and so on...

But now my problem is that I see the home page fine, but any of the other pages does not work.. categories, products.. none..

Could you tell me the configs I have to do, in .htaccess, config.local.php file, or wharever else to do?

Now I have disable the SEO addon and the website is working perfect ..but withour SEF links

Please help

Hello everyone,

I searched the forum but I could not find solutions to my problem, although I found some similar questions.

I have a website without SSL for years, everything works fine.
Now I have installed an SSL, and did the three steps through the admin dashboard, secure the whole website chech the two checkboxes and so on...

But now my problem is that I see the home page fine, but any of the other pages does not work.. categories, products.. none..

Could you tell me the configs I have to do, in .htaccess, config.local.php file, or wharever else to do?

Now I have disable the SEO addon and the website is working perfect ..but withour SEF links

Please help

Please refer to the following article:

https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.8.x/user_guide/addons/seo/seo_not_work.html