• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dependant Filters Rate Topic   - - - - -

• daimion
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:15 PM #1

I think this topic has come up before, but there still doesn't seem to be a definitive solution, about being able to create dependant filters. 

Where you first need to select the first dropdown option, which will then display a second dropdown filter. Then selecting the second filter will display a third dropdown filter, etc.

I've searched through the forums, and found these 2 addons:

The Product Filters Tree doesn't seem to have any images or demo, so I have no idea if it actually works how I need it.

The Steps Finder, seems to be fixed to having 3 filters, and the demo sites don't seem to be active anymore. So am not sure if this still works.

I've reached the stage where I have too many categories and sub-categories, and I'm desperate to replace the menu with a dependant filter.

The closest example I could find, was a demo from another store, which I've attached.

• daimion
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:17 PM #2

Forgot to attach the image earlier.

Attached Thumbnails

• magento-2-parts-finder-customers-sample1.png

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18175 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:31 PM #3

May be the following module will help you

https://marketplace....or-cs-cart.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• daimion
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:43 PM #4

May be the following module will help you

https://marketplace....or-cs-cart.html

Yup, that is one of the 2 add-ons I found. But none of the demos for this add-on seems to be working. Plus it seems to be limited to 3-Steps. I was hoping to be able to customise the dependency level.  Some category might be 3, and some might be 2.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18175 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:53 AM #5

I am afraid, you can only hire some to develop this modification for you in this case

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• dvsgr
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1436 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:06 AM #6

Yup, that is one of the 2 add-ons I found. But none of the demos for this add-on seems to be working. Plus it seems to be limited to 3-Steps. I was hoping to be able to customise the dependency level.  Some category might be 3, and some might be 2.

Unfortunatly some times demo server is out of service due to many differnet version runnign there

you can see this live in our client https://www.autostyling.com/

he has 4 steps not jsut 3 and you can go up to 5 if you like

Fotis

Fotis Kourmadas
Cs-Cart Development - Cs-Cart Authorized Reseller 

• daimion
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:10 PM #7

Unfortunatly some times demo server is out of service due to many differnet version runnign there

you can see this live in our client https://www.autostyling.com/

he has 4 steps not jsut 3 and you can go up to 5 if you like

Fotis

GREAT! This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link.

Your thread was the one I had found but I wasn't sure if it was still working since I couldn't find the demo.

I'll drop you an email. 
Thanks again!

• dvsgr
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1436 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:24 PM #8

GREAT! This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link.

Your thread was the one I had found but I wasn't sure if it was still working since I couldn't find the demo.

I'll drop you an email. 
Thanks again!

Anytime!

Fotis Kourmadas
Cs-Cart Development - Cs-Cart Authorized Reseller