Disable Mobile Zoom In Uni Theme

Dear Members, I want to disable mobile browser zoom in Mobile version of the cs-cart, I am using UniTheme and tried the meta code provided by ecomlabs and other members before but it doesnt seem to work, can you please let me know how can I disable mobile browser zoom for UniTheme

It would be best contacting the theme developer since we do not have access to the files. My guess is that the theme is overriding the default meta.tpl.?

Dear Members, I want to disable mobile browser zoom in Mobile version of the cs-cart, I am using UniTheme and tried the meta code provided by ecomlabs and other members before but it doesnt seem to work, can you please let me know how can I disable mobile browser zoom for UniTheme

Please make sure that you do not have several viewport media tags in the source code

Is there a way that it can be done, If you want to see the code, you can check from here unitheme.net

I do not have theme support credits otherwise I would have asked them directly

Do you mean the pinch-to-zoom in touch devices? If yes, you need to add the following meta in the header of your page:

However, please note that iOS Safari no longer respcet user-scalable=no in the viewport because Apple wants to improve website accessilbity for those who need it. If you still need to disable pinch-to-zoon in iOS safari, a javascript solution is needed.

For double tab zoom, you will need to apply this CSS On individual elements.

touch-action: manipulation