• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disable Mobile Zoom In Uni Theme Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:58 PM #1

Dear Members, I want to disable mobile browser zoom in Mobile version of the cs-cart, I am using UniTheme and tried the meta code provided by ecomlabs and other members before but it doesnt seem to work, can you please let me know how can I disable mobile browser zoom for UniTheme

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3691 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:35 PM #2

It would be best contacting the theme developer since we do not have access to the files.  My guess is that the theme is overriding the default meta.tpl.?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18477 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:54 AM #3

Dear Members, I want to disable mobile browser zoom in Mobile version of the cs-cart, I am using UniTheme and tried the meta code provided by ecomlabs and other members before but it doesnt seem to work, can you please let me know how can I disable mobile browser zoom for UniTheme

Please make sure that you do not have several viewport media tags in the source code

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:05 AM #4

Is there a way that it can be done, If you want to see the code, you can check from here unitheme.net 

I do not have theme support credits otherwise I would have asked them directly 

• alaa
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:59 AM #5

Do you mean the pinch-to-zoom in touch devices? If yes, you need to add the following meta in the header of your page: 

<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, width=device-width, user-scalable=no, user-scalable=0">

However, please note that iOS Safari no longer respcet user-scalable=no in the viewport because Apple wants to improve website accessilbity for those who need it. If you still need to disable pinch-to-zoon in iOS safari, a javascript solution is needed. 

For double tab zoom, you will need to apply this CSS  On individual elements. 

touch-action: manipulation