• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help With Upgrade Rate Topic   - - - - -

• pepo1
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:45 PM #1

Hi there, I need a professional to perform an upgrade of Multivendor on our server from 4.6.2 to 4.7.4. I don't want to wreck anything. Needs backups taken etc. Anyone interested, give me a price. I'll provide all login details, etc.

Cheers,

Paul

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10912 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:40 PM #2

Why do you only want to go to 4.7.4 versus 4.8.1.SP1?

We can give you a quote but need more info about any customizations you might have, 3rd party addons, etc.

Click the link in my signature and will be happy to work with you.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1626 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:08 AM #3

Hi there, I need a professional to perform an upgrade of Multivendor on our server from 4.6.2 to 4.7.4. I don't want to wreck anything. Needs backups taken etc. Anyone interested, give me a price. I'll provide all login details, etc.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Paul, please feel free to contact us here for a free quote.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18181 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:21 AM #4

The upgrade process is quite simple and clearly described here

https://docs.cs-cart...de_process.html

Try to do it yourself.

If you still want to get a help, feel free to contact us

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• pepo1
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:11 AM #5

Why do you only want to go to 4.7.4 versus 4.8.1.SP1?

We can give you a quote but need more info about any customizations you might have, 3rd party addons, etc.

Click the link in my signature and will be happy to work with you.

Because my license only allows Multivendor upgrades till 26th June, when version 4.7.4 was current.