• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Inventory Syncing Between Physical Store And Cs-Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:05 AM #1

How do you guys sync inventories between a physical store and an e-commerce? I've seen that they are a few add-ons on the marketplace places but it doesn't seem like they sync with clover. 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17801 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:56 AM #2

What system do you use for stock managing in physical store?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 20 July 2018 - 02:43 PM #3

It's clover because it's the stores POS.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10760 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:14 PM #4

They seem to have an API so integration should be pretty reasonable.  However, I'm not aware of any existing integrations with Clover.  Are you using their payment system on your site? Who's the provider of that payment method?  I don't see one in the app/payments directory, but it could be under some other name since it seems the company is owned by BofA.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 22 July 2018 - 06:45 PM #5

They seem to have an API so integration should be pretty reasonable.  However, I'm not aware of any existing integrations with Clover.  Are you using their payment system on your site? Who's the provider of that payment method?  I don't see one in the app/payments directory, but it could be under some other name since it seems the company is owned by BofA.

I'm using clover inside the store but online payment gateway is through 2checkout.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10760 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 09:09 PM #6

Could do the inventory integration for you.  Click the link in my signature and provide any specifics that are important to you and maybe a bit about how you might use option combinations or product variations.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17801 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:49 AM #7

Our team is also at your service

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2585 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:28 PM #8

Please, contact us to get a quote.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  |  Web development service  |  Web design  |  Page speed increasing  | Server Optimization

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• webkul
  • Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:25 AM #9

We are also available at your service. Please feel free to contact us at support@webkul.com

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote