Image Issues After 4.8.1

Customer tried adding a new image to an existing product with 4.8.1 (new drag n drop image feature in the admin) - they moved it to be the primary image (far left, biggest) and some existing images disappeared. So they tried again and more images were deleted - now there are zero images and no upload button - just a blank gray field titled Images.

So they cloned the product, and viola images magically re-appeared. But the primary image (in the admin) doesn't display for users, but users do see a primary image that doesn't exist in the admin. Either the new image thingy is buggy or I suspect some corruption in this product - any tips on how/where to look? Two other products were updated with new image - no issue.

noup.png

I have a similar issue. Is there any solution?

I paid for support - they changed entries in the cscart_images_links table, image_id and detailed_id for the affected products.

The issue could appear if the product does not have any images, but thumbnails were uploaded manually. If that is the case, please apply the fix from the attached .diff file.

[attachment=13396:d87626b5f9dab3565db8aa23a67f66c9ddac2425.diff]

The fix will be included in version 4.8.2

You can find an instruction on how to apply the fix in our documentation:

https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.8.x/upgrade/apply_diff_file.html

I paid for support - they changed entries in the cscart_images_links table, image_id and detailed_id for the affected products.

The issue was confirmed as a bug, so we refunded support credits charged in your ticket.

d87626b5f9dab3565db8aa23a67f66c9ddac2425.diff