Load Blocks On Homepage With Ajax Loader

Dear Members,

I just have a little request and I will appreciate If the community can help me with this.

I have too many blocks on my homepage. In one grid I am using more than 20 blocks and all those blocks contain images and pictures.

I want to only show 12 blocks by default and if the user wants to see more he can scroll down and the next 12 blocks will be loaded using the ajax loader automatically.

Can you please let me know how can we load blocks using Ajax?

For reference, I am using "Banner" block with UniTheme's "AB: Advanced banner" template

I will appreciate your comments and solutions :)

Quite complex changes are required to do it. I have checked marketplace and failed to find such addon

Dear Members,

I just have a little request and I will appreciate If the community can help me with this.

I have too many blocks on my homepage. In one grid I am using more than 20 blocks and all those blocks contain images and pictures.

I want to only show 12 blocks by default and if the user wants to see more he can scroll down and the next 12 blocks will be loaded using the ajax loader automatically.

Can you please let me know how can we load blocks using Ajax?

For reference, I am using "Banner" block with UniTheme's "AB: Advanced banner" template

I will appreciate your comments and solutions :)

Please, contact us to get a free quote, because the additional modification is required here.

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/customer-experience/ajax-blocks-load-cs-cart-blocks-with-ajax.html

Their website is down for a long time

Their website is down for a long time

Oh thats a shame.

It wouldn't matter anyways, such a modification is fairly easy to create. Just create a new mode with the render_block as function. Make ajax pass the parameters (block_id), encode it, return it.

Kind regards,

Alright I think custom modification is the only option

Feel free to contact us if you do not find ready-to-use solution

Feel free to contact us if you do not find ready-to-use solution

Please give me quote for this modification?

Sure, we will glad to help you with this mod

Please, check PM.