How To Enhance The Image Quality

I was desperately looking for the solution to enhance image especially thumb image quality. Gone through this forum and found no good answer. Someone suggests HiDPI displays support, activated this add-on but no improvement. Actually we need to show high quality thumb image on windows desktop since the current image quality remain very poor. even we set JPEG format quality (0-100) "same as source" and "100" but still the quality remain terrible. Is there any add-on or solution?? please help.

I was desperately looking for the solution to enhance image especially thumb image quality. Gone through this forum and found no good answer. Someone suggests HiDPI displays support, activated this add-on but no improvement. Actually we need to show high quality thumb image on windows desktop since the current image quality remain very poor. even we set JPEG format quality (0-100) "same as source" and "100" but still the quality remain terrible. Is there any add-on or solution?? please help.

Go to settings > thumbnails

Hello

Found no solutions to Settings > thumbnails. And as I already mention some settings on Thumbnails, nothings works!! Please give a specific guide if you have any.

upload an image you are using and what size you want to display here and post a link to the page if you can

After changing the settings in thumbnails go to Administration → Storage → Clean up generated thumbnails.

I reccomend setting the quality on 90 to keep nice looking images which are still fairly small in size.

If image quality is important for your store, install Imagick on your server and use this instead of GD. This is a PHP library, similar to GD, which resizes images (Imagick will compress resized images).

if you have installed imagick, replace 'gd' with 'imagick' in config.local.php
'image_resize_lib' => 'imagick'