• You cannot reply to this topic

How To Change "no Image" With Custom Image In 4.7.2 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:05 AM #1

Dear Members,

I want to replace the default image that shows when no product picture is uploaded, with my own custom image, how can I do that?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10952 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:31 PM #2

replace 'images/no_image.gif' and 'images/no_image.png' with appropriate images.  Be sure to clear the thumbnail cache after you're done via '?ct'.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18342 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:55 AM #3

replace 'images/no_image.gif' and 'images/no_image.png' with appropriate images.  Be sure to clear the thumbnail cache after you're done via '?ct'.

"No image" image is displayed through the glyphs font. How to change it, you can find here

https://forum.cs-car...on/#entry230112

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:48 PM #4

"No image" image is displayed through the glyphs font. How to change it, you can find here

https://forum.cs-car...on/#entry230112

I want to show a custom Image instead of a glyph icon, please tell me solution for it.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18342 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:15 PM #5

You should change the following line of code in the design/themes/THEME/templates/common/image.tpl file

<span class="ty-no-image" style="height: {$image_height|default:$image_width}px; width: {$image_width|default:$image_height}px; "><i class="ty-no-image__icon ty-icon-image" title="{__("no_image")}"></i></span>

Use "img" tag instead of "i" one

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:10 AM #6

You should change the following line of code in the design/themes/THEME/templates/common/image.tpl file

<span class="ty-no-image" style="height: {$image_height|default:$image_width}px; width: {$image_width|default:$image_height}px; "><i class="ty-no-image__icon ty-icon-image" title="{__("no_image")}"></i></span>

Use "img" tag instead of "i" one

Dear Ecom lab, i did this and the image is showing now but it is showing out of dimensions, If you can tell me the WxH of the image then I think it will be fixed according to the screen? Thanks alot for your support :)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18342 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:14 PM #7

Try to leave the following code on img

style="height: {$image_height|default:$image_width}px; width: {$image_width|default:$image_height}px;"

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:18 AM #8

Try to leave the following code on img

style="height: {$image_height|default:$image_width}px; width: {$image_width|default:$image_height}px;"

Dear Ecom Labs, I tired to do the same but as you know I have 2 products showing in products side by side, the product with no image is pushing the product below it and messing the layout in mobile, If you can do something about it, It will be greatly appreciated.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18342 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:52 PM #9

Please PM me URL where I can see the issue