• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Product Detail Image From Category Image Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Blackeye
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:47 AM #1

Hi,

for some products I want to upload one image in the category which they belong to and all these products display the category image as product image in product detail page.

Is this possible to do with cs cart core functionality?

If not, is there any addon to do that?

I have the latest cs cart version 4.8.1

Thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:27 PM #2

Unfortunately, you cannot do it out of the box. But it is possible to make it with the custom addon. It is required to use hooks in the fn_gather_additional_products_data function (app/functions/fn.catalog.php)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Blackeye
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:38 PM #3

Unfortunately, you cannot do it out of the box. But it is possible to make it with the custom addon. It is required to use hooks in the fn_gather_additional_products_data function (app/functions/fn.catalog.php)

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I'll try something more friendly to me. I'll use the same detailed image url in csv import.

Thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18348 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:30 AM #4

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I'll try something more friendly to me. I'll use the same detailed image url in csv import.

Thanks!

Yes, it should work. But please note, that image will be cloned multiple times in this case 

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.