Need A Product Package Kit Builder Allowing Customers To Edit Individual Quanties And Choose Variants

Hi,

So I am aware of 3 addons by simtec, alt-team and webkul which seem to work in a similar manner bundling products into a mian product with some overall discount.

However we need to allow customers to choose specific quantities and variants with some possible upgrade options to other products before the cart and when in the cart

Is there a solution? I am contacting the said programmers with regards to customizing their mod.

Thanks - Adam.

Cart Power also has a bundling addon.... Not sure about quantity specification within it. But you might want to check it out. Note there is also the standard "Required Products" addon which is part of cs-cart core.

Hi,

So I am aware of 3 addons by simtec, alt-team and webkul which seem to work in a similar manner bundling products into a mian product with some overall discount.

However we need to allow customers to choose specific quantities and variants with some possible upgrade options to other products before the cart and when in the cart

Is there a solution? I am contacting the said programmers with regards to customizing their mod.

Thanks - Adam.

Did you manage to find an add-on for this or was it a custom development?

We use the plugin from Cart-Power, but honestly we made a lot of edits to it so I don't know what is still original and what not.

But you can use a quantity modifier on individual products.

To create multiple variants of the product package we build them all individually (like 40) and made them variants using the normal variants functionality of cscart with multiple option modifiers to create 1 product page.

There are so many variants how to customize our mods. Please give the detailed scenario what you need and we can tell you the price for this modification.

Thank you.