• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Disable Browser Pinch Zoom In Mobile Version ? Cs Cart 4.7.2 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:40 AM #1

Dear cs-cart community,

I am trying to disable browser pinch zoom for mobile version of my website, but I could not find any related post in forums, can you please let me know how can I disable the browser pinch zoom in the mobile version so the users cannot be able to zoom by pinch on the mobile devices?

Your response will be highly appreciated

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:39 PM #2

You should edit the viewport meta tag in the design/themes/[theme_name]/templates/meta.tpl file. You can use something like:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />

Dear cs-cart community,

I am trying to disable browser pinch zoom for mobile version of my website, but I could not find any related post in forums, can you please let me know how can I disable the browser pinch zoom in the mobile version so the users cannot be able to zoom by pinch on the mobile devices?

Your response will be highly appreciated

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:09 PM #3

You should edit the viewport meta tag in the design/themes/[theme_name]/templates/meta.tpl file. You can use something like:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />

I tried adding it to the theme folder but it only worked for the homepage, I want each page not to be able to be zoom? can you please tell me how can I make the pinch zoom disable for the entire site mobile version?? for reference, I am using uni theme ,

Please response with  line of code that can disable the pinch zoom on all mobile devices for my website?

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:24 PM #4

Can someone please respond with the solution?

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3620 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:59 AM #5

It should work for entire site.  The code they used to use is:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />

Try clearing/deleting the cache. /var/cache/

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:14 AM #6

It should work for entire site.  The code they used to use is:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />

Try clearing/deleting the cache. /var/cache/

I tried both of the codes you are talking about still no luck 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17613 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:19 PM #7

Please share or PM me your website

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alijaved
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:15 PM #8

Please share or PM me your website

i have sent you a PM please check