Paypal Add-On In V4.8.1 Is Giving 403 Forbidden Issue

I just installed a fresh/clean copy of CS-Cart v4.8.1 today and all seems to be OK so far, but when I attempt to configure the PayPal Add-On and click on the SAVE button, I get bounced to the following error:

Unlike other versions of (older) CS-Cart, I did not need to change any folder permissions (admin.php is 0644) after installation so is there anything else that may be an issue? Even if I change the folder permission to 0755, it still does not work.

Any help/suggestions are deeply appreciated.

Regards,

Scott

Alright, I am now seeing this issue with most store options in the core settings once I click on "SAVE". It is not just the PayPal add-on module.

I have double checked all permissions and database settings, but no luck.

Linux/Apache Server info:

x86_64 GNU/Linuxcpsrvd 11.70.0.48

PHP 7.2.6 (issue was present with PHP v5.6 too)

MySQL 10.1.31

Regards,

Scott

Alright, I am now seeing this issue with most store options in the core settings once I click on "SAVE". It is not just the PayPal add-on module.

I have double checked all permissions and database settings, but no luck.

Linux/Apache Server info:

x86_64 GNU/Linuxcpsrvd 11.70.0.48

PHP 7.2.6 (issue was present with PHP v5.6 too)

MySQL 10.1.31

Regards,

Scott

Please check if mod_security module is enabled on the server and try disabling it

Thanks for the input. The module is enabled and I tried to address the mod_security in my .htaccess for the CS-Cart root directory, but it didn't work so I talk with my server host. Since they control all governing security modules on their end, they had to "whitelist" the rule that is triggered during the action.

All seems to be GOOD now.

Thanks,

Scott