• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Meet Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.8.1 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• remoteone
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:21 AM #41

Cannot right click on product links (to for example open link in new tab.

This is very important, however I cant repeat this on FF 52ESR.

So important that for our v2 store, we hard coded the product links to always open in a new tab.

• Qbasix
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:08 AM #42

Just tested again and can confirm no right click on product links in new responsive admin console. 

I tested the demo store hosted by CS Cart and it has the same issue.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3176 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:41 AM #43

From admin side of view I must say that this new admin product image manager is little inconvenient.

Situation

Always use just one image

Always clone products not create new

After you clone image, before you would just click select image and new one would overright old one, but now you have to delete image before you upload new one!

In my pc all images are named as SKU+a b c...

Now imagine if I forgot if I uploaded new image or not and products are very alike, I would want to hover mouse over image to see its link, if file name .jpg matches product sku, but unfortunatly all image is hijacked by alt text, if you want to see image link you must click eye to open in new window...

This is really very unconvenient and time consuming...

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:10 PM #44

From admin side of view I must say that this new admin product image manager is little inconvenient.

Situation

Always use just one image

Always clone products not create new

After you clone image, before you would just click select image and new one would overright old one, but now you have to delete image before you upload new one!

In my pc all images are named as SKU+a b c...

Now imagine if I forgot if I uploaded new image or not and products are very alike, I would want to hover mouse over image to see its link, if file name .jpg matches product sku, but unfortunatly all image is hijacked by alt text, if you want to see image link you must click eye to open in new window...

This is really very unconvenient and time consuming...

In the meantime, you can always turn on the add-on that activates the old admin panel.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3176 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:25 PM #45

Yea know that. Just saying that improvements should increase productivity not opposite make more work..

In the meantime, you can always turn on the add-on that activates the old admin panel.

• remoteone
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:43 AM #46

Yea know that. Just saying that improvements should increase productivity not opposite make more work..

Hence the existence of this forum. Surely the responsive admin was not just created to give admin's a warm fuzzy feeling,  Productivity and ease of use must be foremost priority.

@Qbasix

CSC demo admin site, Product links seem to work for me with Chrome 67 on windows 7, so maybe Im not clicking the same links you are, which product links are you referring to exactly?

Have you tried another browser,

• Qbasix
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:15 AM #47

I understand your frustration but in my case this has improved productivity 10 fold... we work with many pictures, sometimes 15+ and uploading, sorting and general image management was very very bad before. 

This is now much better and similar to other leading eCommerce shopfronts I manage.

There is still an issue with the image positioning as sometimes the image does not move or sticks and I have to move it 3 or 4 times before it changes position. Shopify does this very well, this new CS Cart image management is now far behind. 

@Qbasix

CSC demo admin site, Product links seem to work for me with Chrome 67 on windows 7, so maybe Im not clicking the same links you are, which product links are you referring to exactly?

Have you tried another browser,

Still not working for me, using Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit).

If you view products, and then click on the anywhere within the individual product ROW that highlights in a light grey colour when you hover the mouse over the row. This area has no right click at all, anywhere else on the page is fine. 

So its impossible to right click on the product name which is a link to the product. 

• remoteone
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:44 AM #48

If you view products, and then click on the anywhere within the individual product ROW that highlights in a light grey colour when you hover the mouse over the row. This area has no right click at all, anywhere else on the page is fine.

I dont think the whole row area has ever been a click link. The product link itself needs to be clicked.

So its impossible to right click on the product name which is a link to the product.

Thats odd,  as right click works ok on my machine.

s6rkp4.jpg

• suppani
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:12 AM #49

Greetings!!!

Your new location based module is seems to be wonderful add on. Google has increased its prices on Map, API based. 

I would like to now which APIs should be taken upon to use in the module.

• cristyxx
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:49 AM #50

When will be avabile a category mapping function on Products Import Module?

Thanks !

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3176 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:34 AM #51

position column is long gone, what version you use?

I dont think the whole row area has ever been a click link. The product link itself needs to be clicked.

Thats odd,  as right click works ok on my machine.

s6rkp4.jpg

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10769 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:01 PM #52

New drag-n-drop imaging seems broken.  Deleting all the images leaves the original main image from a "clone product".  Can't see how to delete it since it's not shown.  Also, ordering of new images doesn't seem to work properly (it seems random) even if I dreag them into the order I want..

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Qbasix
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:06 AM #53

Ordering of images works half the time, just need to keep trying 3 or 4 times to get it to go into place :)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10769 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:16 AM #54

And how do you get rid of a cloned image?  It doesn't show on the admin side.  Sorry, I don't have time to fiddle with the order of the images in each product.  It shows what I want on the admin but it has yet to show on the customer product detail page in the proper order.  It's an incomplete (or poorly tested) new functionality.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• deepxtz
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:33 AM #55

v.4.8.2 ?

maybe let it out.

• remoteone
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 04:38 AM #56

Latest. 4.8.1.SP,  And, I see  that demo.cs-cart.com also has ability to set the position of products in a list?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10769 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:00 PM #57

Most product lists are based on other criteria first.  I.e. price, name, etc.  It's a function of the list template setting.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3176 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:15 AM #58

Also it is not very convenient for admin to see full size image via tab or mobile, this hover eye is too small..

New drag-n-drop imaging seems broken.  Deleting all the images leaves the original main image from a "clone product".  Can't see how to delete it since it's not shown.  Also, ordering of new images doesn't seem to work properly (it seems random) even if I dreag them into the order I want..

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3176 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:18 AM #59

Not sure where are you at?

http://demo.cs-cart....products.manage

this place has no position

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:59 AM #60

Not sure where are you at?

http://demo.cs-cart....products.manage

this place has no position

This feature was always available only for the products within certain category:

https://docs.cs-cart...y_position.html

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation