• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Payment Proccessor My_Changes Override Rate Topic   - - - - -

• dioskouros
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:34 PM #1

Hello

I want to know if is possible to override the payment proccessor php file.

The file is located in root/app/payments/proccessor.php

What folder structure do I have to create so this file will be overridden ? It is a core file and I don't want to change it

thank you

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17827 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:42 PM #2

Hello

I want to know if is possible to override the payment proccessor php file.

The file is located in root/app/payments/proccessor.php

What folder structure do I have to create so this file will be overridden ? It is a core file and I don't want to change it

thank you

Unfortunately, you cannot override it. But you can change script path during addon installation and return it back during uninstallation 

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• dioskouros
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:47 PM #3

Can you please explain how I can do this ?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17827 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:24 AM #4

For example, you can add the following code to the addon.xml file

<functions>
        <item for="install">fn_my_addon_install</item>
        <item for="uninstall">fn_my_addon_uninstall</item>
    </functions>

Then just create corresponding functions in the func.php file where corresponding requests to database can be done

Alternative way - to specify SQL requests in the addon.xml file directly

<queries>
        <item for="install">UPDATE ?:payment_processors SET processor_script = 'aaa.php' WHERE processor_script = 'bbb.php';</item>
        <item for="uninstall">UPDATE ?:payment_processors SET processor_script = 'bbb.php' WHERE processor_script = 'aaa.php';</item>
    </queries>

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• dioskouros
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:27 AM #5

Thanks a lot eComLabs,

That was the best solution I guess. I created a  simple addon with your queries inside 

<queries>
<item for="install">UPDATE ?:payment_processors SET processor_script = 'aaa.php' WHERE processor_script = 'bbb.php';</item>
<item for="uninstall">UPDATE ?:payment_processors SET processor_script = 'bbb.php' WHERE processor_script = 'aaa.php';</item>
</queries>

But I noticed a strange thing. I clicked the install button from addons area, the script has successfully changed inside database, but the addon is not marked as installed. 

Have you got any clue ?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17827 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:29 PM #6

Thanks a lot eComLabs,

That was the best solution I guess. I created a  simple addon with your queries inside 

<queries>
</queries>

But I noticed a strange thing. I clicked the install button from addons area, the script has successfully changed inside database, but the addon is not marked as installed. 

Have you got any clue ?

Does it work correctly if you remove these additional lines of code?

Make sure that the addon directory name matches the id tag in addon.xml

• dioskouros
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:30 PM #7

Thank you,

It was just the issue

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17827 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:07 AM #8

You are welcome!