Add-On: Product Page Constructor

CS-Cart 'Product page constructor' add-on allows to drag and drop elements of existent Product page layout from the add-on or create new ones. So, it gives you possibility not only to flexibly set product page appearance but also adds something new to it (e.g. banner, scroller, dropdown menu, block with other products (similar products, accessories), tabs' content, etc.)

Features:

- Add-on has 'Big picture' and 'Default' templates as replicas of default ones;

- Ability to create unlimited absolutely new layouts of product page;

- Ability to set these dynamic product page layouts for a product individually, a category of for the whole store;

- Import/export of layouts

- Ready-to-use elements (image, price, brand, quantity, etc.) of product page that can be edited

Screenshots:

1. After the installation you will have 2 layouts that you can modify as you want or create your own layout

2. You can add existing regular blocks (e.g Products, Banners. Menus, etc.) or specific product page snippets (like image, price, buttons, brand)

3. Then you can set these layouts to a product/category individually or for the whole store

4. New menu item

Please use the following link in order to read more details and try demo: CS-Cart 'Product page constructor' add-on.

Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

The 'Product page constructor' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.8.1 version.

great idea! I tried the demo but couldn't get it to work. I deleted blocks and turned off descriptions but everything still showed up...idk. Maybe I understood the documentation right

great idea! I tried the demo but couldn't get it to work. I deleted blocks and turned off descriptions but everything still showed up...idk. Maybe I understood the documentation right

Demo works correctly, but demo mode does not allow to move blocks in order not to break demo store.

The 'Product page constructor' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.11.5 version.

The 'Product page constructor' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.12.2 version.