New Price From A Certain Date

Hello,

I need help with a custom modification, the prices on the store will be updated starting from a fixed date. But cs-cart does not have this feature, to put a price to be valid from there. Is anyone able to help me developing this?

Thank you!

Hello,

I need help with a custom modification, the prices on the store will be updated starting from a fixed date. But cs-cart does not have this feature, to put a price to be valid from there. Is anyone able to help me developing this?

Thank you!

You can import new prices in one click on a certain date, isn't it?

The sales manager gives the pricelist to sellers 2 month before the implementation and I want to start updating the prices in this period. I want to have another 2 fields: New price | Aplication date. And if aplication date is in the future, when it reach that date to change the price.

I know I can export product prices and start changing them, but I was wondering if this can be done.

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality. We have also checked marketplace and failed to find such a module

The sales manager gives the pricelist to sellers 2 month before the implementation and I want to start updating the prices in this period. I want to have another 2 fields: New price | Aplication date. And if aplication date is in the future, when it reach that date to change the price.

I know I can export product prices and start changing them, but I was wondering if this can be done.

You need a third party add-on, that can do this. We have developed something similar for another cs-cart owner, he requested to change more complicated things based on predefined date/time. You can contact us thru our webpage.

Our team is also at your service