• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Price From A Certain Date Rate Topic   - - - - -

• minute
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:56 AM #1

Hello,

I need help with a custom modification, the prices on the store will be updated starting from a fixed date. But cs-cart does not have this feature, to put a price to be valid from there. Is anyone able to help me developing this?

Thank you!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18181 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:54 AM #2

Hello,

I need help with a custom modification, the prices on the store will be updated starting from a fixed date. But cs-cart does not have this feature, to put a price to be valid from there. Is anyone able to help me developing this?

Thank you!

You can import new prices in one click on a certain date, isn't it?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• minute
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:05 AM #3

The sales manager gives the pricelist to sellers 2 month before the implementation and I want to start updating the prices in this period. I want to have another 2 fields: New price | Aplication date. And if aplication date is in the future, when it reach that date to change the price.

I know I can export product prices and start changing them, but I was wondering if this can be done.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18181 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:34 PM #4

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality. We have also checked marketplace and failed to find such a module

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1471 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:31 AM #5

The sales manager gives the pricelist to sellers 2 month before the implementation and I want to start updating the prices in this period. I want to have another 2 fields: New price | Aplication date. And if aplication date is in the future, when it reach that date to change the price.

I know I can export product prices and start changing them, but I was wondering if this can be done.

You need a third party add-on, that can do this. We have developed something similar for another cs-cart owner, he requested to change more complicated things based on predefined date/time. You can contact us thru our webpage.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18181 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:09 AM #6

Our team is also at your service